7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

gregorrin10

It's painfully clear to all of us by now, that Coutinho can't play LW in our system. To all of us, except Fraudverde, that is. Thing is, Coutinho is much too weak on the ball, but even more so lazy, to play CM as well. At this point, he's like Cesc, who just couldn't find a place here, no matter how much we wanted him to. s.e.l.l. to QSG or back to PL in the summer, and get a real forward, preferrably able to play at least two, or all three positions in attack. Mbappe would be the dream of course. Jovic could be nice too. Gomez is maybe too limited to just the striker role, we need to get someone, who's able to play on the wings too, otherwise they'll be permanently benched for Suarez like Paco was, no matter how good they might be. While the midfield is sorted with Arthur, Frenkie and Alena, and that's even if Rakitic doesn't stay.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What a disaster. Don’t care much about the fee anymore at this point, just get this rotten apple out of this team.

soul24rage

My god he's been horrible. Invisible. He should have shot much better from the pass that resulted from that Vidal and Messi 1-2

gregorrin10

Formation switched to what should be Coutinho's best (4-2-3-1) If he doesn't have at least a solid 2nd half, I would seriously start calling QSG right after the game tonight...

Raketa10

Horrible performance! I am spechless. I lost my patience with him, if he is going to keep performing like this until the end of season we should definitely consider selling him. It's not just that he is playing bad, he isn't even trying and that's unacceptable.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans