6 - Carles Alena

messi1995

Aleñá is now the Barcelona B player with the most goals (5), key passes (26) and successful dribbles (41) in Segunda A this season

Windhook

I loved the way he dribbled past 2-3 defenders against Sevilla B (1-1) on Saturday. I believe he still needs some more games at this level to be given a promotion to the first team sometime next year. Technically speaking he is already better than half of the Barcelona midfielders, the way he handles the pressure is the next big challenge.

khaled_a_d

https://youtu.be/LmZv5e2UTc0

Tell me a better Segunda A player than Carles Aleña? World class.

Honest answer? non of us know. The only time a player considered best player in Segunda from reserve team was Deu and he was at some point of the season competing for top goal scorers and assists, most of us don't follow all -if any- of the other 21 teams in segunda. But it really doesn't matter if he was best player in Segunda or 101 best player. talent is surely their and he is developing well and has high potential. remaining question that is yet to be answered is if his game will translate in higher level

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
One thing is for sure, if you take talent and maturity + football IQ into account, this guy is our best talent since Thiago.

messi1995

Well Deulo never impressed when he got his chance to play for the first team, while Aleña has. Even Pep couldn't develop Deulo, but I'm sure Aleña will do way better. He doesn't have to be the best, but there are not many players at age 19 in segunda A that plays good as Aleña. Maybe he isn't the best segunda player, but best 19 years old from there? No doubt. I just can't see Aleña fail because I have seen him play against tougher opponents and impressed. By the way he's a leader with a strong mentality and good attidue. Lucho and Valverde both likes him so I'm sure they see something good in him. I'm sure Aleña will succeed like Xavi, Iniesta and Thiago.

messi1995

This is why I'm saying Aleña should start ahead of all our CM's apart from Iniesta. We have no one controlling the game, and it's time for Aleña to get some chances. Boring shit game but some barca fans will praise Gomes because he looks handsome. Fucking retarded fans seriously. And some still praise Rakitic just because of his 2015 performance. We had high demands of our midfielders few years ago, but now we are praising players like Gomes and Rakitic. "But but Gomes needs time" and "Rakitic is good because he scored in the UCL final". Don't come here and say Socis are stupid when I see fans outside Catalonia/Spain that praise Gomes and Rakitic. And Paulinho is good because he scored three goals? He didn't create anything which we need in our beautiful DNA. I have nothing against him, but he's just an another shit player. Yee let us troll Ronaldo for giving a 1/10 performance apart from his goals, but let us praise Paulinho. We are not PL fans that says matic > Busquets because he scores goals because we know midfielders job is to create chances. Strikers job is to score, midfielders to create, defenders to defend and goalkeepers to prevent the opponents to score goals. So fuck this Paulinho praise.We used to buy players that fits our DNA, but thanks to that Rat Bartomeu we are struggling and Barca fans keep praising his shit signings.

Last edited:

Joan

No midfield at all yesterday. Is it time to give this lad a chance?

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Well,two weeks of them we have FIFA stoppage, the rest is the most difficult patch of the season and doubt Alena would get time in those. Iniesta/Paulinho/Rakitic/Denis are more likely to get the playing time

serghei

Well,two weeks of them we have FIFA stoppage, the rest is the most difficult patch of the season and doubt Alena would get time in those. Iniesta/Paulinho/Rakitic/Denis are more likely to get the playing time

Murcia, Celta, Sporting, all home games. He should start 2 of these 3 games. Celta and Sporting are very close. Sunday and Tuesday, 3rd of december and 5th of december. He should get Murcia and one of the 2.

If we draw or win vs Juventus, then he should get the Sporting game, as it is a dead rubber. Otherwise he should get the Celta game. If he doesn't get any then Valverde should fuck off already.

Home of Barca Fans