5 - Carles Puyol

Garrus

Just a piece on sport, but it got me worried. It says puyol is too quiet lately, and the reason is that he is unhappy with the board. It even says he is considering to leave Barça :cry:
he really disappeared, hasnt spoke a word since february, and this isn't like him. The article also mentions valdes. Sometimes I have a feeling something bad is going on.
It all started after tito benched him against milan, And i remember reading that he wasn't happy at all, He's been quiet ever since, Coincidence?, Maybe....
As for the article, It's probably rubbish, The author didn't present any evidence, Just speculations from his part, And the board thing doesn't make sense, He was one of the first people to renew their contracts.

Last edited:

numero

944776_555040201212913_2001444529_n.jpg

Doobs

The Messiah
Carles doesn't tweet much, nowadays either. Maybe he's just pissed at how things have been going without him?

abual3bed1

Carles doesn't tweet much, nowadays either. Maybe he's just pissed at how things have been going without him?

He hasn't been tweeting too much since Cesc joined the team. He and Pique have calmed down so much on twitter since Cesc returned.

F

Flavia

He hasn't been tweeting too much since Cesc joined the team. He and Pique have calmed down so much on twitter since Cesc returned.
He used to tweet during his other recoveries. But since he decided to have the operation, after the milan game, he only tweets once in a while, and usually just some sayings. Hasnt talked about him anymore.

raskolnikov

I would be extremely pissed if they pulled a raul on puyol, no matter how unlikely that seems at the moment.
I wonder if there is a problem or that he is just recovering like a madman, he continued a recovering session till 11 pm on sunday.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Barcelona centre back Carles Puyol (35) wants to leave Barcelona this summer. He will join AC Milan. [btv]

I call BS on the rumor

Home of Barca Fans