5 - Carles Puyol

Doobs

The Messiah
Him retiring makes more sense than going to Milan. I believe he will stay or at the worst retire. The wheels have been coming apart for the club recently. We need this season to end as soon as possible.

PaCmAn

From reading other articles, seems media are adding bullshit to the mix, Puyol is thinking of retiring before his contract ends in 2016, Puyol renewed to 2016 in Jan, but now because of injuries, he's thinking of retiring. Media thought they add Millan for some bull crap reason.

raskolnikov

If he does end up leaving you will think back to the time between Real and Milan, looked old by di maria and them benched vs Milan after which he decided to have surgery.

XaviMessiGirl

Carles Puyol ‏@Carles5puyol

Todas las informaciones q están saliendo son falsas. Sólo estoy centrado en recuperarme bien y estar a tope para la próxima temporada.

:wub:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
I wouldn't mind if he goes to Milan. He is not in his peak and won't be anymore. Also he tends to injure a lot.

Eetu

Adormit
Good guy Puyi, sees the world-view of football fans crumble as Ferguson announces retirement, quickly squashes any rumors surrounding himself. :thumbsup2:

Chainsaw

Killahead
We need a young whooper. I wish we had signed Varäne.

Too young to do what the Legends do.

tumblr_lxu5irJ1VU1qlq3m0o1_400.gif

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Thank God those were just rumours. Can never imagine anyone else but :puyol: with our captain's armband :)

I wouldn't mind if he goes to Milan. He is not in his peak and won't be anymore. Also he tends to injure a lot.

We need the depth. He's too old to be a starter, but he can be a great (though probably not always available) third choice CB next season.

Home of Barca Fans