5 - Carles Puyol

maz

I walk the line
It's true he hasn't had many good games at CB recently, but last night he was brilliant. The commentator last night said it will be hard to imagine fcb without puyol. I hope he stays forever!

Galning

It's true he hasn't had many good games at CB recently, but last night he was brilliant. The commentator last night said it will be hard to imagine fcb without puyol. I hope he stays forever!

I hope it too, the day he retires we should give him a spot somewhere in the club.

O

olih21

Last Season Puyol and Pique were unbeatable, Pique is a must as he is good at handling the arial threat that some teams pose:flagvl8:

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
imgpuyolpercutex300arto.jpg

IraqiCulé

Imagine Puyol with a beard. Him & Chygsy would make a menacing looking pairing at the back.

Can someone say Rawr?

ryuken

Apparently, the agent of Puyol is suggesting that renewal negotiation has stopped till his situation has been cleared, what a moron, gotta wonder where did puyol find this guy.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I think it's Carles himsef that's concerned about his first team status and it's understandable that he'd like to see where he stands in Pep's plans before committing himself. I can easily see Puyol following in Pep's footsteps and leaving Barça for Italy before the end of his career to ensure he has first team football. Puyol's last game would be an emotional occasion.

ryuken

His 1st team place should not be a problem, he will play most of the matches if he is fit for it imo, Chygry and Pique will be combined on a few occasion and Alves can rest sometimes, and i dont think Marquez has been placed above Puyol in the picking order at all. So for CB we have Puyol, Pique, Chygry, Marquez if he is fit. Ah well Fontas will not be used regularly obviously.

Home of Barca Fans