5 - Carles Puyol

E

Esteve

Sick! Sick! Sick!

& not like: Ohh that player is siiiiiccckk!

More like: Ugh, he's a sick pervert.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Im amused about where Puyol has his eyes on the 3rd pic ... reasonable tbh ... VERY reasonable!

and we need more pics btw ...

barcaUSA

Man, I'm watching the Depo Barca game from 17-1-09, and man...Puyol you are a legend. I forgot how amazing that run was, from clearing it all the way up to the 6 where he got fouled. Love the commentators on Gol TV too. "If Puyol took the Pk he;d probably try a diving header"

[FCB]Messi[10

Man, I'm watching the Depo Barca game from 17-1-09, and man...Puyol you are a legend. I forgot how amazing that run was, from clearing it all the way up to the 6 where he got fouled. Love the commentators on Gol TV too. "If Puyol took the Pk he;d probably try a diving header"

lol I just saw that game on GolTV. "Messi like is this Captain. You will not see a better impersonation of Messi then the great captain of Barcelona just did". Carles Puyol is the best defender in the world no matter what anyone says. It would have been great to see Puyol score that goal, beautiful run by the captain and was so close to score. :worthy: :puyol:

Co0ter

Best quotes from GolTV:

"The only thing missing is an "ah" at the end"- Refering to Messi aka Messiah.

"He needs help like a fish needs a bicycle"- Also refering to Messi.

I love it.

[FCB]Messi[10

Best quotes from GolTV:

"The only thing missing is an "ah" at the end"- Refering to Messi aka Messiah.

"He needs help like a fish needs a bicycle"- Also refering to Messi.

I love it.

I love it when that commentator talks. He knows soccer so well, and every time Barca score he always goes "ah!!" ?Beautiful by this Blaugrana team, they are so fluid like mercury"

Galning

Puyol is a legend, seriously. What an incredible player.

He made a similar run some years back, but I can't remember which game it was. Back in the 90's :p (I think)

[FCB]Messi[10

When Puyol finally retires I hope it will be at Barca. But Barcelona just won't be the same without the great captain. I will seriously cry when Puyol retires ;) , after all his hard work that he has done for Barca. And as the best captain for Barca as well, in my opinion.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
the man just spits out metaphors, metaphors and more metaphors, he also has no idea what he is saying. for example he will say how 1 players is world class and then insults him saying that was pathetic play. he has no cohesion in his commentating and whenever i watch goltv i would rather listen to the spanish broadcast than him.

Home of Barca Fans