4 - Ronald Araújo

Temptation

Absolutely immense. Not once did he make a rash challenge risking a penalty. His concentration levels were great throughout. Credit where it's due. Also, he was smart on the ball and kept it simple.

That goal-saving sliding challenge was the best defensive action of the game. Period.

Rassvet

Absolutely immense. Not once did he make a rash challenge risking a penalty. His concentration levels were great throughout. Credit where it's due. Also, he was smart on the ball and kept it simple.

That goal-saving sliding challenge was the best defensive action of the game. Period.
Great performance from him overall but has to be said that it was his poor clearance which teed up Dembele for his goal and turned the tide in PSG's favor at the start of the second half.

Horatio

You're welcome
I said 15 min before red he keeps playing dumb lo g passes into feet of psg. Even teammates told him to play safe. Another of those passes created situation where got red. Pain

M3ls

This idiot first made a terrible pass, after which PSG intercepted the ball, and then he committed this idiotic foul..

M3ls

And when I write here that we need to sell this guy because he is terrible at passing, the idiots here answer me that for a defender the quality of passes is not so important.

Home of Barca Fans