4 - Ronald Araújo

serghei

We are just hyping the incident as that was a simple routine pass and a horrible mistake by Araujo (who was very good until that moment)

You can separate the two if you think they're not connected in any way (disagree, but still). We struggled big-time with Eibar's 4-3-3 pressing. Their shape is very good, ours was crap and unbalanced most of the time (like in the picture).

There's a lot of things down to Koeman to fix and he's doing a piss poor job. This team should easily be 3rd. The only better teams in the league are Real Madrid and Atletico.

feggydinho

I can still give Koeman a chance (he subs players when they underperform). He would probably have full control of the team when Messi leaves then we would see what he really has to offer (when he has bought the players he want)

serghei

I can still give Koeman a chance (he subs players when they underperform). He would probably have full control of the team when Messi leaves then we would see what he really has to offer (when he has bought the players he want)

It's already a warning side that he basically wants players he's worked with at the NT. :lol: I think we should part ways in the summer and don't waste any more time with someone who's shown too little this season to get a shot at rebuilding this team.

JamDav1982

Good game defensively and adds a lot of height/power from set pieces which the small Barca team need.

Still lacking on the ball and had a few poor moments when is terrified under any pressure on left foot but hopefully can improve on that.

vuji_31

I think he should be more aggresive.

Sometimes he does not have any player close to him , so he just stays at position.

He should go push player that is trying to recieve the ball beetween lines.

behindbrowneyes

I think he should be more aggresive.

Sometimes he does not have any player close to him , so he just stays at position.

He should go push player that is trying to recieve the ball beetween lines.

Don't agree. He is defending very "offensively" and very often pressing against the ball. Yesterday might not be the game to show this trait though.

JamDav1982

Araujo covers for others well. Bit like Masch does can sniff out danger and has a burst to get across and cover.

Limited on ball still but very goof defensively.

Catta

I doubted him when he first got a chance in the first team. But he is currently our best defender. If he continues developing like this, he will be one of the best.

Sailor Mars

Nice to have a CB that can be a physical monster instead of all the soyboys the team has had over the past few years.

Home of Barca Fans