3 - Gerard Pique

Alik

Pique's performances have not been as bad as the rest of them, I agree. However, his insubordination is perhaps one of the worst.

Remember him joking about not listening to Valverde?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Pique's performances have not been as bad as the rest of them, I agree. However, his insubordination is perhaps one of the worst.

Remember him joking about not listening to Valverde?

This , or taking business flights while he is supposed to train.

Neymessi

These players dont wanna come here and ruin their career dawg.

They are all in a way inferior club, they have a chance to become the important players that resurrected us, they'll definitely come.

Pique redeem yourself and lead them amigos out with you. For Barca. For Catalonia

Pique is that kind of guy who wouldn't mind leaving and I think it wouldn't be uncharacteristic for him to actually convince the rest of morons to leave with him. This is one reason I don't dislike Pique as much as Busi for example.

xXKonan

Pique is in a bit of a different catagory than the likes of Busi, Suarez, Rakitic etc.

He pisses people off for some of the stuff get does off the field and comes off as disrespectful in not listening to his coaches such as Valverde.

Andresito

Staff member
I mostly agree. But Pique's words are easier said than done. If he's asked to leave it might not be as easy as we think.

Now I'm sure his options are huge compared to Busi with Pique being a wide name all over the world, and with Busquets suited for only one type of football.

xxxxxx

I'm okay with him being on the bench. He'll still do a decent job in the easy games. But we need to bring in a better CB.

Messi983

I'm ok with him being a starter for another year but Araujo/Todibo (or Garcia if he's bought) should get their fair share of minutes as well.

He should be replaced with someone like Upamecano or Soyuncu next year though and then it's up to him if he'll accept a bench role until his contract expires in 2022 or he can leave a year earlier.

TBH he's the least worrying amongst the amigos for me.

Home of Barca Fans