3 - Gerard Pique

Windhook

It was an average match for Pique. I disagree that he had a terrible game. The Atletico goal was a mistake by Rakitic and mainly Busquets, who was scratching his arm while Saul was roaming the blind zone between Barca defence and midfield. Blaming Pique for the goal is shameful thought.

Givenchy

The only problem with Inigo is he's also left footed like Umtiti is. Not sure how well he could adapt playing as a RCB though.

ah thats true and a fair point but right now i'd rather two left footers than Pique :lol: he could use some competition as Masch is getting older and perhaps then the complacency will disappear. sometimes i really do wonder what the fuck Pique is actually doing, he makes some strange decisions.

xXKonan

His head is not where it should be and why that is I have no clue.

I hope he gets his shit together soon. We can't have him playing like this for the whole season, we are Fortunate that Ter Stegen and Umtiti have been bailing him out but even that can't keep continuing.

Givenchy

His head is not where it should be and why that is I have no clue.

I hope he gets his shit together soon. We can't have him playing like this for the whole season, we are Fortunate that Ter Stegen and Umtiti have been bailing him out but even that can't keep continuing.

Puyol had a huge influence on him, hes never quite been the same since but he was pretty solid a few seasons back. on his day hes still one of the best in the world, just wish he'd give twitter and the politics a rest once in a while

Albo

I hate the fact that this forum is kinda dead at night time, drunk again and need some good songs and nobody will ever look at caffe catalonia.

Neeraj

Pique is playing atrociously right now. He gets skinned EVERY TIME someone runs at him, makes you wonder if the opposition can go in with no other plan, but to run at Pique and have a field day.

It's embarrassing watching him try to 'defend' nowadays, to be honest.

Home of Barca Fans