Nothanks

ehhhh

----------------De Gea
carvajal---Ramos----Inigo----Azpi
---------------Martinez
---Pedro------Iniesta----------Isco
-----------------Silva
----------------Morata

they would be more than fine without catalan players, would lose quality but their starting 11 still pretty amazing.

spain 2010 without barca players = useless but now? ehh

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rumours around Shakira broke up with Pique.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Messi983

Let's try

Pau Lopez

Bellerin Pique Bartra Alba

Roberto Busquets Cesc

Tello ? Deulofeu

Not that great tbh

Gerard Moreno as a striker. Doing pretty well for Asspanyol. TBF, as much as I don't like them they have some very good youngsters coming up and they would probably end up with more players in Catalan NT than Barça. Though it's possible that some of their players would rather choose to play for Spain. :lol:

also, possible 2nd lineup:

Casilla

Lirola/Maffeo S.Gomez Muniesa A.Martin

Samper A. Garcia Pons

A. Vidal J.Soriano Krkić

Also solid depth here with some good young players though both CB positions and forwards not looking good. If they could convince Keita Balde to play for Catalonia that would improve things a lot.

I think this team would be good enough to qualify for let's say quarterfinals of Euro or WC. Don't see them doing much more than that though.

El Flaco

[tw]918392572023853056[/tw]

Filipe Luís: "I'm a fan of Gerard Piqué, although often I do not agree with what he says. But at least he dares to say things. Just like Álvaro Arbeloa. They aren't afraid to say what they think without worrying about their reputation. I wish more players were like them."

Horatio

You're welcome
I was smiling after reading "But at least he dares to say things". But my grimace quickly turned sour after the Arbeloa comparison.

FinBarcelonafan

Look at every bad situation Atletico created in first half and you see Pique there.. This guy is a mess right now! He is the worst defenseman we have. Alba, Semedo and Umtiti are way better.

Home of Barca Fans