3 - Gerard Pique

F

FlaFCB

According to Onda Cero, Pique was calling out Jordi Mestre, and not tebas, after the game vs Villarreal. Because the club's been silent after all that's happening.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
These guys won't really care unless Messi tells them 'Grow a pair and support us properly or else I'm not signing a new deal'.

Total-Football

I love Pique but those antics are a source of distraction to the (team), i put team between brackets because we need to sort this shit out - how to play like a team again - instead of throwing tuntrums. we are dropping points because we are not good enough, simple as that.

Last edited:

Devils

Pique has always spoken up for the club. Always has and always will. And it's great that he does.

But yes, our internal problems are far greater than a few stupid refereeing decisions and shouldn't be the blame for the situation we are in at the moment.

Barcilliant

I support Pique. Noone else speaks up at the club. We are always being destabilised by RFEF, UEFA, FIFA and the Madrid Press.

I wish Catalonia declares independence and we move to the French league. To hell with Spain.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]818838164588482561[/tw]

So Tebas agreed with Pique, said he's right and that the refs need to get better :shrug:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[tw]818838164588482561[/tw]

So Tebas agreed with Pique, said he's right and that the refs need to get better :shrug:

Smart way to reply imo.
If he kept silent he'd lose authority.
If he attacked Pique it would set off more protests and shed even more light to their filthy work for Madrid.

Messi983

It's also the right thing to say. Referees do need to get better. I'm not only talking from Barça/RM standpoint. I watch around 70-80% of all La Liga games and refereeing overall has been very bad in most of them. I'm used to that but I think this season refs are even worse than in the past. Sure, we can talk about conspiracy theories and refs favouring RM but their decisions have also influenced teams that are competing for Europe or fighting against relegation. Problem is almost nobody except fans of those teams are really talking about that but they are not heard much around the world. If La Liga really wants to become "la mejor liga del mundo" they absolutely should do something about referees (yes, I know EPL refs sucks too, maybe even more from the few games I've seen).

Neymessi

Why don't we have a recording based refreeing in most of the things in football not just in la liga but every football match in general? Surely we have advanced far ahead to not let so many huge errors happen in so many matches

Home of Barca Fans