3 - Gerard Pique

raskolnikov

What annoys me is neutrals reaction when Pique speaks the truth. The blatant favouritism thats going on year after year gets diregarded with responses like: lol uefalona, crybaby, all big teams get favoured, catalan inferiority complex, barca entitlement etc. Etc.

I dont get why people are so opposed to seeing whats right in front of them and are so affraid to call out Madrid media/tebas/perez on it.
Its the same with the Messi vs Ronaldo discussion, everyone knows the truth yet is terrified for some reason to say it and stick to politicaly safe answers.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's probably going to get suspended for a few games now as the referee commission have decided to take action against him.

Obviously aggression against our players will lead to nothing whatsoever.

Vilarrubi

What annoys me is neutrals reaction when Pique speaks the truth. The blatant favouritism thats going on year after year gets diregarded with responses like: lol uefalona, crybaby, all big teams get favoured, catalan inferiority complex, barca entitlement etc. Etc.

I dont get why people are so opposed to seeing whats right in front of them and are so affraid to call out Madrid media/tebas/perez on it.
Its the same with the Messi vs Ronaldo discussion, everyone knows the truth yet is terrified for some reason to say it and stick to politicaly safe answers.

Me too. I think anyone with a lot of success gets hated on by neutrals.. a bit like Mayweather etc. I just can't get my head round how people are so blind sometimes.. the blatant corruption.. it feels like we're alone in this and it's acceptable because of our success.

Raketa10

Honestly I do not approve this kind of behavior by Pique. Was that a penalty? Yes it was. Is Tebas an idiot? Yes it is. But the way Pique is acting is not the way Barcelona players should ever be acting. He is acting like an angry supporter on the stands. Can someone remeber Puyol, Xavi or Iniesta doing things like that? No, never! And we were respected because of that.

Sorry but no, this is not the way players should react. Only reason we are where we are is our disasterous form and level of football waaay bellow value of our team. We should first solve problems in our own backyard and than go shouting on Tebas otherwise we just look pathetic.

Last edited:

dostoevskij

Honestly I do not approve this kind of behavior by Pique. Was that a penalty? Yes it was. Is Tabas an idiot? Yes it is. But the way Pique is acting is not the way Barcelona players should ever be acting. He is acting like an angry supporter on the stands. Can someone remeber Puyol, Xavi or Iniesta doing things like that? No, never! And we were respected because of that.

Sorry but no, this is not the way players should react. Only reason we are where we are is our disasterous form and level of football waaay bellow value of our team. We should first solve problems in our own backyard and than go shouting on Tabas otherwise we just look pathetic.

yes we are not playing good and yes we lost a lot of easy points just because of our own fuck ups, but man this season certainly feels like 11/12 liga all over again. i mean just in the two last games we were robbed of 3 clear penalties, constant fouling with no immediate actions (most refs are afraid of giving early cards in a barcelona game), its not funyn anymore, so props for Pique for standing up as a cule!!!

Raketa10

yes we are not playing good and yes we lost a lot of easy points just because of our own fuck ups, but man this season certainly feels like 11/12 liga all over again. i mean just in the two last games we were robbed of 3 clear penalties, constant fouling with no immediate actions (most refs are afraid of giving early cards in a barcelona game), its not funyn anymore, so props for Pique for standing up as a cule!!!

In the game against Bilbao we had 2 players more on the field and what did we do? One big nothing! If we were on the level of 14/15 or first half of 15/16 season nobody would talk about referees.

dostoevskij

In the game against Bilbao we had 2 players more on the field and what did we do? One big nothing! If we were on the level of 14/15 or first half of 15/16 season nobody would talk about referees.

well we didnt score obviously, but i recall two very good messi chances( the one which was blocked in last second from a defender to save an almost secure goal, and the last second shot that hit the post) that could easily hit the net. but nevertheless im not saying that we play great but because of refs we are losing, just that when things are not working good AND you are constantly screwed by obscure decisions, than it gets really really frustrating for players and fans. thats why i totally approve piques critique!

F

FlaFCB

[tw]818502936179445760[/tw]

Pique will be denounced by the refs comitee. Lol. he knew that, I bet he did it so this get some coverage.

Meanwhile, Aduriz won't face any kind of sanctions.

Antimadridista1

Yeah. Work on pitch says we are playing same shit tactics all the time and havent looked this bad since Franks last season.

I don't agree. There was moments during Tito's last season and under Martino where we looked even worse. Remember the tie against Munchen and this period of time.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
[tw]818502936179445760[/tw]

Pique will be denounced by the refs comitee. Lol. he knew that, I bet he did it so this get some coverage.

Meanwhile, Aduriz won't face any kind of sanctions.

That's what makes me go crazy! A player says the refs have to raise their level and there's committees, suspensions and hurt feelings, yet they refuse to do their work with physical and verbal aggression...

El Flaco

[tw]818233876690530304[/tw]

From yesterday...

Piqué on LFP's sanctioning against him: Let them analyse it. Let them waste time with this. I keep thinking the same, and they prove me right every week".

Home of Barca Fans