3 - Gerard Pique

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
DAT ASSIST

Dat_ass.jpg

Galning

That assist was fucking insane Ibra style!

[YOUTUBE]04-HURjEyVM[/YOUTUBE]

0:30

Belgian commentator said "Oh a little luck there from Piqué"
.. Huge facepalm.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sensational backheel from Pique...And the run from Leo, as if he knew Geri was going to put the ball through for him...You cannot trump a history of playing together like this with any amount of money...A big reason why Cesc who hasn't played a match in more than 4 months can just walk back into Barca and link up the way he did in less than 15 min

Johan & La Masia, gracias :beer2:

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Pique: "I really don't think this is about the Madrid players. Before this didn't happen, I know them from the NT and they're great people."
Pique: "What happens is they're now led by a person who's destroying Spanish football. I hope people in charge will take measures." [via as]

M

mitkoa7x

barcastuff
Pique: "I really don't think this is about the Madrid players. Before this didn't happen, I know them from the NT and they're great people."
Pique: "What happens is they're now led by a person who's destroying Spanish football. I hope people in charge will take measures." [via as]

ffs Perez listen to this man!!!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
All the RM players are culpable though for this behaviour...Where are the leaders of that team to set their club straight?...Yes Iker & Xabi, I'm talking about you two!

LaMessiah

All the RM players are culpable though for this behaviour...Where are the leaders of that team to set their club straight?...Yes Iker & Xabi, I'm talking about you two!

Sadly they are buying into the bullshit, Casillas' comments after the game and the argument with Xavi show that. the only word that keeps coming to my mind when i think of this madrid team is pathetic

La LL

Generally Delightful
Wouldn't it be cool if Pique's manboner for Fabregas grew to an extreme extent?

Think of the possibilities a man with three legs could bring to the team!

Home of Barca Fans