27 - Lamine Yamal

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Now the Bernabeu wants to clap him. ? They fill their team up with non Spanish players and rely on Barca players to carry Spain whilst hating on them 24/7 and getting their slaves in the positions of power to discriminate against them and Barca.

They chant Puta Catalonia and then it's Hala Lamine and Cubarsi in a Spanish shirt. Pfft. If it was me, I wouldn't allow one Barca player to play for that country until you took out all Madrid supporting La Liga presidents, refs and La Liga committee members.

Horatio

You're welcome
Football IQ should be Xavi/Busquets. Right foot should be Lewy. Clearly the kid is a big Neymar fan. Romeu rofl. :lol:
Likely it's not that he is a huge Neymar fan. Rather he's trying to communicate he is a huge Barca fan trying to list only players that he has seen that have played for Barca.

Interpretation L.

Porque

His physical development has been incredible over the past 3/4 months which has made a huge difference in the way he can compete consistently with pro ballers.

He is exceeding my expectation. I expected him to be good, but not this good this quick.

jamrock

Lionel Messi

"I also think that Lamine Yamal, who is still
very young and plays for Barcelona, will play
a prominent role and fight for [the Ballon
d'Or] in the future too."

(via L'Équipe)

TheStig

They're going to give him #10 next season aren't they.

He's the only one who deserves it, he's clearly our next real #10. If they think he's ready mentally than they should if we'll be even capable to register him with the first team. I am sure his shirt would be best selling in the club by far and every cent counts in our situation.

The number didn't ruin Fati, he was always overrated and the injuries ruined him.

Home of Barca Fans