27 - Lamine Yamal

fergus90

This lad is absolutely ridiculous.

Was the most Brazilian player on the pitch and had the Bernabeu standing to applaud him at 16.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Idk who it realistically can be, but getting a very good LW that's great 1v1 should be a priority.
Imagine having a player like that on the LW and then Yamal on the RW.

Would transform our attack completely.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Idk who it realistically can be, but getting a very good LW that's great 1v1 should be a priority.
Imagine having a player like that on the LW and then Yamal on the RW.

Would transform our attack completely.
Ehm, Nico ^^^?

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Egg on the face of those who laughed at the 200m valuation of him. If I was a manager I'd pay that in an instant. Look at the difference between him on the ball and 150m rated Saka or Salah.

This is Mbappe Monaco levels of quality we are seeing here. Higher actually because Lamine is starring on the international stage as well.

I'd pay 100m for Cubarsi and 200m for him without blinking. If you think that's funny, come back in 3 years and let's see.

Loki

His potential is big enough to evertake even Neymar in my opinion and settle somewhere between him and Messi. The important part is not to push him above his physical limits like Pedri, or we'll waste a century talent. It'll be difficult enough as everyone and their dog will now expect him to play each game, but Xavi and our future coach especially need to protect him at least until he's 18.

Home of Barca Fans