24 - Thomas Vermaelen

Richard.H

For 10 mill plus incentives worth the risk since the arsenal medical staff is a joke.

The whole transfer fee is still bugging me a lot. EVERY SINGLE English source lists his fee as 15 million pounds (20 million euros). Who the hell is making the right reports? MD reports 15 mill euros + incentives while English sources just say 15 mill pounds.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The whole transfer fee is still bugging me a lot. EVERY SINGLE English source lists his fee as 15 million pounds (20 million euros). Who the hell is making the right reports? MD reports 15 mill euros + incentives while English sources just say 15 mill pounds.

Because that's the total fee the transfer might get to.

FC Barcelona said it's 10m + performance add-ons of 5m + 3.8m of other incentives(CL bonus) which makes it 18.8m euros which the transfer can come up to which is exactly 15m pounds.

barca1899

tumblr_mbdq8anS4S1qfj1xoo1_500.gif

F

Flavia

Vermaelen changed his twitter username to @thomasvermaelen. Someone got his previous username and made a new account @T_Vermaelen05. And the worst part is barcelona official twitter mentioning the old username, who is clearly just trolling now:

Thomas Vermaelen @T_Vermaelen05 · 20 h
I just met Lord Alex Song , Can't wait to learn from him #SystemeTchakap

:lol: :lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
:lol:

Anyway - Vermaelen: "People sometimes think I'm Jude Law, the actor? (laughs) That has happened before, yeah..." [fcb]

Alarcón

That account is too good

Imagine if that guy posts some shit and the club notice and tell Vermaelen off

Why didn't I have that idea

Oh right I have to study all the time

Last edited:
L

linetty

New Barcelona defender Thomas Vermaelen, who is recovering from a thigh injury since the World Cup, would be out for another two weeks. [as]

KAWSHIK123

I really wish we had spent some more money and brought a real quality CB.Vermaelan never impressed me, he is not at all different then our existing ones.

Home of Barca Fans