ST: Lewa, Roque
RW: Dembele, Rapinha

CDM: De Jong, Brozovic, E.Garcia
CAM: Pedri, Gavi, Messi, Gundogan

LB: Alonso, Balde
CB: Araujo, Christensen, Inigo
RB: Cancelo, Roberto

wisconsincule

Indifferent if he leaves and is properly replaced.

Worrying if he leaves is not replaced. Christensen and Araujo cant stay healthy. We would go from an area of great strength to vulnerable.

Messigician

🚨💣 | EXCL @BarcaTimes: Barca will accept offers of around €90M for Koundé. The player’s camp is disappointed with the club because they promised him that he would play as a CB. The club was surprised by the Frenchman’s request and think it is an act of impatience. #fcblive

pers

90M? just LOL. I haven't watched him last season at all but after reading this forum I was expecting a solid defender with potential to become a star. Right now I think he is most overrated and overhyped player I have ever seen in top team.

Porque

Indifferent if he leaves and is properly replaced.

Worrying if he leaves is not replaced. Christensen and Araujo cant stay healthy. We would go from an area of great strength to vulnerable.

I don't think he goes. He wants to be CB but based on last season he is behind Christ and Ronald. But both are injury prone and also things change quick in football.

Look at Man City. If you look at their squads, the starters change season by season, form based.

Xavi has to convey that message and not take a bad deal like Cancelo.

jamrock

90M? just LOL. I haven't watched him last season at all but after reading this forum I was expecting a solid defender with potential to become a star. Right now I think he is most overrated and overhyped player I have ever seen in top team.

Bayern fans & their hyperbolely.

Over rater & over hyped when you have de Ligt & Upamecano as your starting CB's, all 3 cost about the same and Kounde even this season when he's not at his best is way better than both 🤣.

And his previous seasons at Sevilla even more so.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

He was part of the best defence in the League for Sevilla and has been for Barca now. Would rather sell Christensen for a hefty FFP boost than Kounde. Not that we should sell either.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't get how a player wants to leave just because he is not playing his favorite position. Tough luck I mean.

Yeah, unless we get a high offer which is unlikely, he will stay and play either RB until we have better options, whether he likes or not, or play CB when he is needed, and we just might need him often next season.

Home of Barca Fans