22 - İlkay Gündoğan

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I wouldn't mind Madrid beating bayern so long as its not in the champions league final. I hate both of them.

Caramel

There is no way any self respecting culè would hate Bayern more than Real Madrid. No one curr about 7-0. It's Franco CF we're talking about. That's just Blasphemy.

xaviniestas

There is no way any self respecting culè would hate Bayern more than Real Madrid. No one curr about 7-0. It's Franco CF we're talking about. That's just Blasphemy.

This. I find cules who hate bayern more then real just as sad as those juventus fans who supported milan when we played them -_____- Who even cares about bayern tho they are just some great german team

About Ilkay, amazing player ofcouse.

S2K1985

Chatbot
This. I find cules who hate bayern more then real just as sad as those juventus fans who supported milan when we played them -_____- Who even cares about bayern tho they are just some great german team

About Ilkay, amazing player ofcouse.

If you would life in Germany, you would understand him

xaviniestas

If you would life in Germany, you would understand him

they are the most hated team in germany right? lol i am not so i dont feel any feelings towards bayern. i love schweinteiger though and i hate robben (even if he is from my country he still sucks)

S2K1985

Chatbot
they are the most hated team in germany right? lol i am not so i dont feel any feelings towards bayern. i love schweinteiger though and i hate robben (even if he is from my country he still sucks)

Yes, they are the most hated Team in Germany. They do alot to be the most hated Team. And even the team, Hoeneß etc. for the most part dont say positve things about Barca.( Or any other club. Ask our Dortmund members here)
And it got even worse since Pep is here. Everday they show only Bayern. What is Pep wearing today!? What the team eat etc..
I life near Bavari. Do you think anyone mentioned, that we played without many of our first team players? That we just started pre season?

No, the only thing that you read is how 'Barca again was fucked by Bayern. It get on your nervs at some point. You not often read positiv things in Germany about Barca. But if lose or something, they talk forever about it.

And i know, alot of our members here like watching Bayern and the team itself, which is of course alright. But the other way around? For most of the Bayern fans we are just a medicore club. If you have to deal with that, you understand why some Barca Fans( for the most part german Bayern Fans) hate Bayern, maybe not more than RM, but its close.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yes, they are the most hated Team in Germany. They do alot to be the most hated Team. And even the team, Hoeneß etc. for the most part dont say positve things about Barca.( Or any other club. Ask our Dortmund members here)
And it got even worse since Pep is here. Everday they show only Bayern. What is Pep wearing today!? What the team eat etc..
I life near Bavari. Do you think anyone mentioned, that we played without many of our first team players? That we just started pre season?

No, the only thing that you read is how 'Barca again was fucked by Bayern. It get on your nervs at some point. You not often read positiv things in Germany about Barca. But if lose or something, they talk forever about it.

And i know, alot of our members here like watching Bayern and the team itself, which is of course alright. But the other way around? For most of the Bayern fans we are just a medicore club. If you have to deal with that, you understand why some Barca Fans( for the most part german Bayern Fans) hate Bayern, maybe not more then RM, but its close.

:worthy:Well said. The sheer arrogance of them sickens me. I am looking forward to the day when Team Universe crumbles. Sooner or later it will happen.

Galning

I don't care how much German fans hate them. If there's "Barcelona fans" who want Real Madrid to win against them just because they kicked us out the Champions League.... :lol:.
Anyway, time to get back on topic.

S2K1985

Chatbot
I don't care how much German fans hate them. If there's "Barcelona fans" who want Real Madrid to win against them just because they kicked us out the Champions League.... :lol:.
Anyway, time to get back on topic.

I dont thing that there are many german Barca Fans who want that. Myself never want RM winning over Bayern. But i only tried to explain why there is some hate against Bayern. And believe me, it has nothing to do that Bayern kicked us out the last time.
And Why you wright Barca fans in ""!? Do you thing that they are not real Fans of Barca, because they prefer Bayern to lose ( even against RM).

twitterbg

It's thAn, not thEn. Quite common mistake, like your instead of you're.
Which reminds me of a picture saying: "The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit". But do not worry, even Rooney writes your :D. Disgrace

S2K1985

Chatbot
It's thAn, not thEn. Quite common mistake, like your instead of you're.
Which reminds me of a picture saying: "The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit". But do not worry, even Rooney writes your :D. Disgrace

thx. Fixed it :wave:

Galning

I dont thing that there are many german Barca Fans who want that. Myself never want RM winning over Bayern. But i only tried to explain why there is some hate against Bayern. And believe me, it has nothing to do that Bayern kicked us out the last time.
And Why you wright Barca fans in ""!? Do you thing that they are not real Fans of Barca, because they prefer Bayern to lose ( even against RM).

If Madrid are playing against Bayern, and you're cheering for Madrid then yeah you are a "Barcelona fan".

Waschdel

And i know, alot of our members here like watching Bayern and the team itself, which is of course alright. But the other way around? For most of the Bayern fans we are just a medicore club. If you have to deal with that, you understand why some Barca Fans( for the most part german Bayern Fans) hate Bayern, maybe not more than RM, but its close.

It is understandable when people say they just do not like Bayern or hate them. But telling the board false stories to strengthen your arguments is pretty lame.
For example:
Some days ago Schweinsteiger was asked whether he thinks that Bayern is the No. 1 in Europe right now.
Answer: No it is still Barca. They have been on top for years. One great season is not enough to say we´re the No 1.

After yesterdays friendly all bayern players who have asked, answered it is nice to beat them but they´ve played without many players.....
There is an english version of the bayern-Homepage. Just go there and read.

Are u sure that you´re an Barca-fan or a BVB-fan in disguise??

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is understandable when people say they just do not like Bayern or hate them. But telling the board false stories to strengthen your arguments is pretty lame.
For example:
Some days ago Schweinsteiger was asked whether he thinks that Bayern is the No. 1 in Europe right now.
Answer: No it is still Barca. They have been on top for years. One great season is not enough to say we´re the No 1.

After yesterdays friendly all bayern players who have asked, answered it is nice to beat them but they´ve played without many players.....
There is an english version of the bayern-Homepage. Just go there and read.

Are u sure that you´re an Barca-fan or a BVB-fan in disguise??

Bastian is always humble, it is not surprising at all to see that coming from him. And he said it more than once.

The rest of the team, not so much. Didn't Lahm just say that all of Europe is chasing Bayern just last week?

Home of Barca Fans