22 - İlkay Gündoğan

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wouldnt trust that report.

Luftstag.

This report is from the most reputable in Spain.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/depor...a-no-vende-hasta-la-proxima-temporada-121818/

Its been pretty well documented that Gundogan will have to stay one more year at dortmund because with Gotze leaving, they cant bother losing gundogan as well.

Rumor has it Madrid does have dibs on Gundogan as Dortmund has great relations with dortmund and will contact Madrid in case of anyone else going for Gundogan.

Even if Barca go for him, Gundogan would practically be given starting spot at Madrid since this is Alonso's last year.

Fitting for madrid to let go of Alonso and Bring in Gundogan.

If everything goes to plan...

Kondogbia, Gundogan and Isco will form the most talented young midfield in the world by 14/15.

And you guys are going to sell Sahin back to BVB?

WallBreaker

I edited my post to put in my thoughts about Nuri.

Nuri might want to stay in Dortmund for the security of his career.

Im sure klopp will try to bring him back to form so that if Gundogan leaves, Dortmund arent left with No body.

I say 70 percent chance nuri is part of the deal for Gundogan.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I edited my post to put in my thoughts about Nuri.

Nuri might want to stay in Dortmund for the security of his career.

Im sure klopp will try to bring him back to form so that if Gundogan leaves, Dortmund arent left with No body.

I say 70 percent chance nuri is part of the deal for Gundogan.

What a sad story for Sahin. Gundogan should take notice.

WallBreaker

About Sahin...

His injuries didnt help him, Mourinho was an idiot and didnt knot how to use him.

Same case with Liverpool where Brendan Rodgers played him out of position and Nuri even critisized him.

If gundogan should take notice about possible risk its not about Madrid id say. Considering these are different circumstances and Nuri would make sure of noting that to him.

Nuri had problems with Mourinho not Madrid.

Indeed a sad story for nuri which can none the less end well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am watching BVB's match against Bursaspor, Gündoğan is a beast. :worthy: If Xavi continues to decline and if Cesc doesn't do well this season, we should really make a move to get him next summer. We mustn't allow all the best talents to be grabbed by Real Madrid.

Der Kaiser

I am watching BVB's match against Bursaspor, Gündoğan is a beast. :worthy: If Xavi continues to decline and if Cesc doesn't do well this season, we should really make a move to get him next summer. We mustn't allow all the best talents to be grabbed by Real Madrid.

I really really like this guy, so calm, so smooth, so deadly. He´s a lot better than Thiago in my opinion, we should try to get him next summer.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I really really like this guy, so calm, so smooth, so deadly. He´s a lot better than Thiago in my opinion, we should try to get him next summer.

The question is whether our inept management recognizes this. Other than Neymar and Thiago Silva, apparently they don't know anyone else.

Barcilliant

Like the guy but management is dumb. They think Xavi will go on till he's 40. I would have stepped in and bought him now. He looks like the kind og guy who would adapt and make any team better.

mixer

Like the guy but management is dumb. They think Xavi will go on till he's 40. I would have stepped in and bought him now. He looks like the kind og guy who would adapt and make any team better.
You think we sleep on money? We have to buy a defender in the first place and they're not really cheap as you probably know. Gundogan wants to renew with Dortmund and he won't be cheaper than 30M. It's not fifa carrer mode

Meitux

Yeah,he is not leavining this summer.For me he is one of the important priorities but not for now.We have to concentrate in defense,we will make little by little steps of improvement.Meaning by this we cant get everybody at once..

Last edited:
L

Learo

You think we sleep on money? We have to buy a defender in the first place and they're not really cheap as you probably know.

The players already playing at super rich and high profile clubs obviously are very expensive as it is near impossible to buy them. We dont need to always splash 40m euros on whoever we buy though. Dont we have scouts? Do our management know which players in the world who have only a year left on their contract, dramatically reducing their price for the buying club? Or dont we care? We seem obsessed with a couple of superstar names with their best years behind them, and we show very little flexibility and imagination.

Even last season, Frank de Boer, the Ajax coach, basically pleaded for us to sign Jan Verthongen for 10m euros (his final year of contract), and couldnt understand why we didnt show no interest. But not even when our former players plead for us to make a good move, we ignore it completely. It is a mystery to me.

Last edited:

Meitux

Vertonghen was a superb option and a huge lose.But the stupid idiots just looked around for big names and look where are we now...

JamDav1982

Vertonghen was a superb option and a huge lose.But the stupid idiots just looked around for big names and look where are we now...

At the risk of sounding like I am just disagreeing with you again...

Vertonghen for me had a good season but was hugely over rated on here because the club missed out on him. He looked slow and had trouble defending smaller technical players movement/dribbling at times. One game I watched him in particular - home to Basle I think - he was horrendous at the back.

He would not have been bad in the ball playing/stepping out of defence to win the ball CB, but Barca have Masch and Pique for that. What really is needed now is a pure defender/leader type like Puyol/Silva.

Not another CB/DM.

Vertonghen for me was not as good last season as some people on here were making out and is not the type of player needed anyway.

Meitux

At the risk of sounding like I am just disagreeing with you again...

Vertonghen for me had a good season but was hugely over rated on here because the club missed out on him. He looked slow and had trouble defending smaller technical players movement/dribbling at times. One game I watched him in particular - home to Basle I think - he was horrendous at the back.

He would not have been bad in the ball playing/stepping out of defence to win the ball CB, but Barca have Masch and Pique for that. What really is needed now is a pure defender/leader type like Puyol/Silva.

Not another CB/DM.

Vertonghen for me was not as good last season as some people on here were making out and is not the type of player needed anyway.
Well even with that,it was his first season in Premier leauge and did pretty fine.I believe he will do better this season and besides that he would be cheap.And as you say if we need a defender like Silva he could well give competition to Pique which is needed.He wasnt really expensive to spend all the money on him and after not have for other options..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans