22 - İlkay Gündoğan

Sorin

He doesn't even get in Citys first 11 why on earth would barca target him?

Especially at that Price, makes no sense.

Im calling bs.

The board tried to sign DiMaria last summer, mate. We're more than capable of making ourselves look like absolute mugs. Don't underestimate us. It's insulting...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ok that journalist was from The Sun which calmed me down, but now Bild who tend to be decent especially when it comes to German players are doubling it down with their own sources.

I have one rule now. If it leaks in foreign press that tend to be reliable then I trust those over the likes of MD and Sport that had no clue about our Coutinho bids, Umtiti signing and other shit.

Raketa10

Ok that journalist was from The Sun which calmed me down, but now Bild who tend to be decent especially when it comes to German players are doubling it down with their own sources.

I have one rule now. If it leaks in foreign press that tend to be reliable then I trust those over the likes of MD and Sport that had no clue about our Coutinho bids, Umtiti signing and other shit.

Well honestly after Paulinho and Di Maria I am not surprised but the fact that you can get Thiago and you are bidding for Gundogan is just terrifying. This is an ape level of IQ.

mia7007

We either get Thiago as he is familiar with Barca or get WC midfielder like Pjanic
Or get a physical player like Kante to improve our defensive midfield and help Busi
Don’t see Gundogan adding anything, De Jong looks more efficient

xXKonan

We could have signed him back in 2015 but we went with Arda instead.

As I said it earlier, he would have been a great fit for us a couple of years ago but he suffered a couple of bad injuries and he doesn't look like the player he once was. I would take the gamble if he was really cheap but the money City would want for him, I would rather spend it on the likes of Thiago,Pjanic or use it to bring Arthur and De Jong in.

clemente

Wasn't he fit all season? And his injuries aren't related anyway. Would be happy to have him but I wish we got him earlier.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I am really annoyed that we do not seem to be able to complete a normal big name transfer anymore.
Neymar, Suarez, Coutinho, Dembele. Money issues and some illegal transactions, a player getting suspended for 4 months and two players striking their way out of their old clubs. And almost Griezmann. It is insane. And now we are linked to Gündogan as soon as he has his PR fiasco with Erdogan. His and Özil's fuck up is one of the no.1 topics in Germany right now and a huge distraction for the national team. One week later he is linked to Barca...

Home of Barca Fans