21 - Frenkie de Jong

Jombi

Why is Coutinho adversely affected? He and De Jong are different types of players.

Because his situation in the team is uncertain now that Dembele is cementing his place ahead of him and he can get us a good transfer fee. Signing De Jong does not bode well for those who think he'll be given a fixed starter position in our midfield 3 either. They are different players, sure, but unless Busi is sold, De Jong will not play DM often. Then there's the potential of Rabiot signing as well.

Devils

[tw]1088170544451723267[/tw]

[tw]1088171990513582081[/tw]

N5DaNRQWepdp9t2K31I65gd43LM=.gif

El Flaco

Frenkie de Jong: The plan untill Friday evening was to join PSG, but after a conversation with my girlfriend and dad I decided to go for Barcelona.

[tw]1088162943706038276[/tw]

Lutece FC

Frenkie de Jong: The plan untill Friday evening was to join PSG, but after a conversation with my girlfriend and dad I decided to go for Barcelona.

His girlfriend were so exited to live in Paris :lol:, her posts are still available in Instagram. He is lying. No mention of an offer coming from a club during the weekend ... ?

Facts are simple, he received a better offer, his club received a better offer. That's the market. Other explanations of his change during the weekend are bullshit.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His girlfriend were so exited to live in Paris :lol:, her posts are still available in Instagram. He is lying. No mention of an offer coming from a club during the weekend ... ?

Facts are simple, he received a better offer, his club received a better offer. That's the market. Other explanations of his change during the weekend are bullshit.

dTcAHZc.jpg

Devils

It's confirmed, his girlfriend and father are part of the UEFA Mafia that want nothing else than to see PSG to fail.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Better to live in Barcelona close to the beach anyway. Better weather. Paris not too far away. No one goes shopping every single day.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Did De Jong actually say that? That is really bold if he did.

When did Barto and co. go to Amsterdam to try to convince him? Last Saturday?

If this is true then it proves that Barto and co. changed his mind, mostly because of money.

El Flaco

If this is true then it proves that Barto and co. changed his mind, mostly because of money.

Yes, it's a direct quote from De Jong himself at Cruyff Arena.

Lutece FC

Thanks. Explain that to DonAK ... His brain has a 404 error.

Home of Barca Fans