21 - Frenkie de Jong

Jombi

Again.

When reports say:
1. that Rabiot wants more money=people believe in that easily
How can you call him a snowflake and compare him with: "I love Barca but I'll sign for someone else" and "I am afraid of coming to Barca because I am unsure about playing time" alpha male Frenkie? :lol:
This is gold, mate.

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. Its well documented that Rabiot has had numerous attitude problems with lots of different coaches. You choose to ignore that and decide to go on a rant about some reports you find about De Jong attitude problems (which is basically nothing). By the way, players having favorite teams means absolutely nothing when it comes to transfers. Its silly how you try to make this into a big thing.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. Its well documented that Rabiot has had numerous attitude problems with lots of different coaches. You choose to ignore that and decide to go on a rant about some reports you find about De Jong attitude problems (which is basically nothing)

Deschamps talking about Dembele's problems was important to BBZ but it ain't a problem with Rabiot is it :lol:

Devils

[tw]1087834427475017729[/tw]

new-york-usa-22nd-july-2017-fc-barcelonas-president-josep-maria-bartomeu-JK6F52.jpg

Devils

[tw]1087834810066841600[/tw]

Bartomeu, Grau, Abidal and Segura will travel to Amsterdam tomorrow to seal the deal.

Home of Barca Fans