2021 Ballon d'Or

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi won it with zero PR whereas Bayern, Chelsea and Real Madrid the clubs and execs were publicly campaigning for their guy.

There's levels to this game.

This is what genuinely surprised me. Not many people/players from Messi camp were asked about outcome of Balon d'Or as to generate a bit of PR for him. Initially thought it was a bad sign for Messi. Or maybe they were asked but it wasn't buzzing or made the rounds that much.

Nasser came good on promise and had it all under control from beginning.

Windhook

PSG camp can celebrate as this their first player in history winning the award, but it's basically Messi's achievements with Barca & Argentina. Ironic.

FinBarcelonafan

PSG camp can celebrate as this their first player in history winning the award, but it's basically Messi's achievements with Barca & Argentina. Ironic.

Yeah, but he still scored a few memorable goals for PSG (in CL) and a nice hattrick of assists the past weekend. Not that those mattered for this trophy though.

Valdario

GOAT, there will probably never be a better footballer than him in my lifetime. But eh, that's what they said about Maradona too, and yet here we are...

Altomonte

If you find any Argentinian ones, send them my way dawg.

King Leo, I will visit your country next week. I was considering a pilgrimage to Rosario to trace the beginnings of Messi's and Di Maria's careers, but will rather visit the beautiful mountains of Patagonia.
I hope it won't be too rainy and cold.
How is the mood in Argentina - did the Copa win make a difference in the acceptance of Messi as the heir of Maradona?

As to European opinion that the Copa America is worth much less than a European championship, I disagree.
There are too many small nations and it's far too easy to score lots of goals against the likes of San Marino, Luxembourg, Andorra, Liechtenstein, etc., and the conditions are usually good, not like playing against Bolivia in La Paz.

Anyway, congratulations! King Leo deserved it, he was fighting hard for it for many years and finally got it done.

El Flaco

Crazy how Benzema finished below Jorginho in 2021 Ballon d'Or despite every French footballer/coach/pundit and Perez gassing up Benz for months.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
i think the most people outside of barca forums think lewa should have won...

Interesting you say that Fati. Even though the journalists obviously don't agree with you. I wonder if "all the other" fans are just mad Messi got his 7th.

Let me tell you something though.....

CatalinR10

Benzema didn't play vs Elche, he wasn't injured. He was rested ? he never rests.. He took his kids to Bernabeu for something there is a picture.. His friend Mohamed Henni said that he knows the winner and that only 4 people itw knows who is the winner of the ballon d'or 2021 and he was very happy about it.

He finally revealed and said Benzema is the winner, 2nd Messi and 3rd Lewandowski.

Actually i don't mind Messi winning it but i'm convinced that Benzema has won it.

Ballon d'or is coming to Bernabeu i guess

France Football is playing with Messi FC and Lewa FC.
Bayern is trying to put pressure on France football, their president and legends are begging. On the Messi side there is no real leak with 4 days left, news would have exploded If he was really notified, he is pr monster. And with all this people are forgetting Benzema who is for me the winner imo.

Karim Benzema will win the Ballon D'Or 2021. France football is letting all people have fun and create a nice hype for the ballon d'or ceremony and it is working, It's a win for them. Benzema is going to win it i'm 100% convinced with my source.

He is winning the Ballon d'or, i'm very confident.

i do not post anything if i'm not sure

medium_2021-11-29-1f9f62a93f.jpg

Where u at cuuuhhhhhhh ?

searching-looking.gif

Home of Barca Fans