2015 Copa América

Who will win Copa America?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

barcanuck

Was just wondering which team will go to the confederations' cup?
2015 copa america winner or 2016 winner?

If Messi wins this Copa, his summers will go like this:

2015 - Copa America
2016 - Super Copa America
2017 - Confederations Cup
2018 - World Cup
2019 - Copa America

So he'll never have a full summer off :)

King Leo

Banned
I doubt anyone will take the 2016 edition seriously outside of the U.S. And Mexico

I think football stars love media coverage and the COPA 2016 will have huge media attention. Big stadiums, huge attendance, lots of journalists etc. So I think yes they will take it seriously.

F

Flavia

There's also the olympics next year. I think like [MENTION=17476]BrazilFan[/MENTION]. I'm not sure the copa centenario will be taken very seriously, if it happens.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Big night for Leo and other lads tomorrow. I hope I can watch the final, have some plans with my mates but I really want to watch the game live. Tough choice this one, will meet you guys in the chat If I'm home :lol:

What scores are you guys predicting? I'm thinking of something close.

Capitan Puyol

Interesting why Paraguay was so pathetic after they draw 2-2 in the group match. The two subs because of injuries in first half are not enough excuse...

Egert

Estonian Culé
Can anyone tell me where could I download the game after the final? Can't catch it live and need to watch it afterwards.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Please please please, god allah budah yahvé, all of you big guys, give Messi this one, he deserves it :worthy:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
You entered the anti-jinx game too footyfan ? Or just a huge Bravo fan ? :lol:

I don't know if I can survive seing Messi lose another final with Argentina.. it's well overdue that he lifts one !

Home of Barca Fans