2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

skn02

What's wrong with being confident and positive about Barca will win the next 2 games, even by ease??? As long as it's not directed at someone or causing drama, I see no issues here. You don't like people being overly-confident? My solution for you, get over it, or skip the post. There are lots of different types of people in this world, optimistic, pessimistic, neutral, etc etc, as long as it's not name calling or discriminating posts. We live in a world of free speech, you don't agree with what he said, move on, or be stupid and get offended.

Why is it wrong to call it a disaster if we lose to Juventus?? To me it's indeed a disaster if Barca lose because the whole world had Barca to win this final, and only a fool would expect otherwise. Of course it's still football at the end of the day, and anything can happen, especially in the final. It's clear as light Barca is the better team this year, win or lose, so it'd be a disaster if Barca didn't win... mind you, best team don't always win. To criticize starlord for being confident is like saying it's stupid or arrogant to think Bayern would win the league this year... when we all know Bayern would win the league. But this is football, anything can happen right?

XaviMessiGirl

The issue is because he has problems with other clubs' fans for doing the same things he does, so he's hypocritical at best. Add in his long history in the forum with many bans and how we're doing him a favor by even letting him post here again in the first place, he could at least tone it down.

Again there's nothing wrong with being optimistic, hell I'm optimistic, but it's not optimism people are complaining about.

Barcalove

Banned
It will be a disaster for me if Barça loses the final, i invested so much Physicslly and emotional in this match, for every thing we had to face, the losses, the draws, the hope.
This is our turn to win, after 2013 incident and 2014 zero titles, i dont know how long will take to have hhe same oportunity

adRHCP

[formation=black,6]
Buffon
Lichtsteiner-0-Bonucci-0-Chiellini-0-Evra
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Pirlo-0-0-0
0-0-Marchisio-0-Pogba-0-0
0-0-0-Vidal-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Morata-0-Tévez-0-0
[/formation]

Barcalove

Banned
[formation=black,6]
Buffon
Lichtsteiner-0-Bonucci-0-Chiellini-0-Evra
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Pirlo-0-0-0
0-0-Marchisio-0-Pogba-0-0
0-0-0-Vidal-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Morata-0-Tévez-0-0
[/formation]

Pirlo can handle the pressure? He was very insecure vs Real Madrid

amircule

090026d37fc57faeb5d8b8907251f2ff.jpg

RevoTeller

I don't think losing the CL would be a disaster, Juventus are a big club and could beat us. It's not like we are playing Huesca. Obviously disappointing if we lost but you're acting like a treble is minimum expectation every season. Just like Bayern fans of recent years that you always complain about.

The pompous tone of your posts annoys some people on here.

Disagree.
Losing this CL would be a disaster, because Barça is a much, much better team than Juventus will ever be.
And this has nothing to do with being pompous or disrespectful: there's a reason bookmakers are in total favour for Barça, because Barça superiority over Juventus is evident.
Barça has everything to lose in this final, because if we win it it's not a surprise, but simply what we should have done, but if we lose, the burden will be all over us, since we got beaten by a way weaker team.
Juventus, on the other hand, is on a win-win situation: if they lose it won't be that much of a problem, since they are in this CL final mostly by luck and by a good combination of factors (like Dnipro were in Europa League), and they already won Serie A and Tim Cup (also, there are better teams in Europe out there, and even many Juventus fans would aknowledge this fact); on the other hand, if they win, their season will be totally unexpected and legendary, with a CL win (and a Treble) nobody in Italy could have even dreamed of at the beginning of the season.

The pressure is all on Barça, since we are a much, much better team than them and we must deliver: if otherwise we will fail, it will mean that this squad is not so mighty and strong as so many Barça fans (including myself) think.

Last edited:
M

monamou

I hope Lucho stays here for 3 years at least. Changing managers every year is unhealthy.

skn02

Every CL winning coach of the last 5 has left the next season. Lucho is a dead man walking. :cry:

Wrong, some of the coaches left right away after the CL winning season, and some of them stayed a year after winning and left after that. Lucho will stay, he already said so he will honor his contract, winning or not. I just hope he stays for at least 5 years, we need continuity.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Wrong, some of the coaches left right away after the CL winning season, and some of them stayed a year after winning and left after that. Lucho will stay, he already said so he will honor his contract, winning or not. I just hope he stays for at least 5 years, we need continuity.

Within the next season then. :mou:

Home of Barca Fans