2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Barcalove

Banned
Wrong, some of the coaches left right away after the CL winning season, and some of them stayed a year after winning and left after that. Lucho will stay, he already said so he will honor his contract, winning or not. I just hope he stays for at least 5 years, we need continuity.
g1364494535656676481.jpg

amircule

You may think we are favorites over Juve , but most football fans believe Juve will win . Partly because they can't imagine a team winning 4 CLs in 10 years , or a team losing 6 CL finals , or maybe a legend like Buffon ending his career without winning the CL .
So what do you think ?

M

monamou

You may think we are favorites over Juve , but most football fans believe Juve will win . Partly because they can't imagine a team winning 4 CLs in 10 years , or a team losing 6 CL finals , or maybe a legend like Buffon ending his career without winning the CL .
So what do you think ?
Most bayern fans thought they'd steamroll us as well. We'll do it

serghei

Juve are a good football team and they can beat anyone in one game. We are superior to Madrid, but not by much, so if Juve made Madrid feel uncomfortable on their own stadium, they can do that to us as well. Italian teams are usually very pragmatic, certainly not the style you'd want to play against in a final. I think this final will be a lot harder than the two finals we won against United in Rome and London.

raskolnikov

So what do you think ?

They want Juve to win, everyone knows Barca are favourites and Juve basically need great defence and luck on their side to win it.
Juventus can win it of course but I expect and hope Barca will beat them convincingly.
Juve is in the same bracket with Psg and Atletico. They can beat everyone but are not favourites against 4 teams in Europe, even in one game.

BigBarcaBoy

Personally believe the match is 50/50 and either side could win, juve are very strong, don't always play the best football but have a fantastic mentality which makes them very strong opponents.

M

monamou

If we score early they're so done

I don't think they're superior than Atleti

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Arrogance levels in here off the charts. We are favourites but it will be a close game either way.

raskolnikov

Confidence keeps getting mistaken for arrogance, its not as if we think Barca will trash Juve. Just we can beat them clearly like we did United in 2011. Of course things can go bad and Juve might win it. But at the moment seeing it as 60/40 isnt arrogant imo.

M

monamou

I'm not arrogant. I just think we will win the game with ease and it's likely imo.

Well maybe I am arrogant. But I don't give a shit. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans