2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Hoidy10

Does anyone know if there will likely be a big screen in Barcelona showing the game? Thinking about coming over for hopefully the party.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
9 years ago..

CE-ojuyVIAA2F9M.jpg

Now they'll face each other and probably in direct duels

dakt

If we play like we played against MC, PSG or 1st half against Sevilla, they don't stood a chance. But since I expect our nerves in the way and them parking a double decker....good be quite boring final.

ceefoo

I don't necessarily disagree, we definitely have other options that we did not have before, but I am still not sure how good we are at breaking a parked bus. I am not convinced.

I mean, a lot of the goals we score these days are from counters, I don't know if we have been tested with a good tight defense like Juventus (to your point, Cordoba and Getafe etc. are no Juventus quality).
The best way to overcome a parked bus is to not allow the bus to position itself to begin with. As you mentioned, a vast amount of our goals come from counters and quick transitions, this rarely happened under Pep & Tito, because of their "Possession is King" strategy, defences were always set. Lucho doesn't have the same emphasis on possession for possessions sake.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Barca fans,

Am proud to register my name in your forum.

I did this just to come and thanks you all for high spirit and the respect shown in here.

I couldnt stop my self to return the respect i read in here, i didnt see the same even from the clubs from the nation we are representing who are praying and betting for our defeat from the start.

I hope the best side win in the final, even if barca win it it will be to a rival with great fans.

Best wishes for you all.

Welcome!

What are your predictions for the final? Will Allegri try man-marking Messi?

XaviMessiGirl

According to Allegri in his press conference today he is going to rest several starters against Inter tomorrow, must not want to risk injury (besides the league is already won). Very few things would make Juve rest people for a derby match though, but they really want this CL.

kele135

hi guys, im proud to join this forum in order to speak about this great final we have ahead, as you know juve last final was against milan 12 years ago and we have been waiting along time to get where we belong, i think that it will be a very good final, definitely we wont do a double decker but we will defend as an italian team cuz if you dont do it against barcelona you are screwed, lol.
greating from a juventus fan !

XaviMessiGirl

hi guys, im proud to join this forum in order to speak about this great final we have ahead, as you know juve last final was against milan 12 years ago and we have been waiting along time to get where we belong, i think that it will be a very good final, definitely we wont do a double decker but we will defend as an italian team cuz if you dont do it against barcelona you are screwed, lol.

Welcome to the forum.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Welcome aboard mate! :)

I have to say, I'm enjoying the Juventini wave of new members in the forum much more than the Bavarian one.

Alen

Welcome man! Juve is one of the greats and i'm happy you're back where you belong. I'm sure it will be a great game of football. :cheers:

XaviMessiGirl

Welcome aboard mate! :)

I have to say, I'm enjoying the Juventini wave of new members in the forum much more than the Bavarian one.

Most of the juventini I talk to are pretty intelligent about football in general, sounds weird coming from an Inter fan but it's true.

Home of Barca Fans