2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Tell me then, which cup, league or tournament has a team with neuer won that you could say for "damn, if they didn't have neuer they wouldn't have won".
I've never seen a neuer team being battered, being threatened and neuer closing down the goal, giving his team a clean sheet.
Did you ever watch him play for Schalke ? Algeria in the world cup comes to mind, Algeria would have thrashed Germany without neuer's sweeping in that came

Last edited:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Did you ever watch him play for Schalke ? Algeria in the world cup comes to mind, Algeria would have thrashed Germany without neuer's sweeping in that came

He won squat all with shackle.
So, algeria? That's the only example? Against mighty algeria? hahaha, come on mate, surely you can see how I was right in saying he has never been an invincible wall.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
He won squat all with shackle.
So, algeria? That's the only example? Against mighty algeria? hahaha, come on mate, surely you can see how I was right in saying he has never been an invincible wall.

He won the 2011 DFB-pokal with Schalke, and trophies can't possibly can't possibly a good metric of goalkeeping, look at Keylor Navas. His performances against Manchester united (the first leg) and against Bayern Munchen that season were astonishing

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
He won the 2011 DFB-pokal with Schalke, and trophies can't possibly can't possibly a good metric of goalkeeping, look at Keylor Navas. His performances against Manchester united (the first leg) and against Bayern Munchen that season were astonishing

Whatever man, he's overrated af.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Great to have Buffon and Pirlo experience another big final. Both are WC winners and Pirlo has won the CL twice (I think) with Milan. They are both class acts. I recommend Pirlo's book "I think therefore I play" for reading ahead of the match. He acknowledges that Barcelona is his favorite team and that he really would have liked to play with Xavi in the Barca midfield. But Milan did not let him leave! I hope it will be a good match without too many yellow cards. Our 3 Amigos should make the difference, my prediction is 3:1 Barca. But it will be a tough fight, Juve's defense is outstanding. The Pope will have a hard time deciding who to root for: His family moved from Piemonte to Argentina and he once invited both Messi and Buffon to the Vatican.

It's hard to realise right now but this decade's Barcelona is a generation-defining team. The adulation from all corners of Europe, from rival fans to all-time legends like Pirlo and Buffon, is absolutely amazing. Barca fans can cherish living in this era, because sooner or later, it will be another team that is so highly regarded.

2005-2015 (if sextuple this season):

UEFA Champions League - 4
La Liga - 6
Copa del Rey - 3
Supercopa de Espana - 7
European Super Cup - 3
Club World Cup - 3

FC B

Expect a great final in which Barca will break Juve's thick defense. I'm happy it won't be a clasico in the final, very happy because I got precisely what I wanted :thumbsup:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Easiest prediction to make is that, once again, Leo will score in a CL Final...Can't see Barcelona losing this

Professor Chaos

tumblr_m9sqah3XWN1r8dy8go1_500.gif

I hope we will win this one.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Damn it now I am scared, everybody said that whoever gets Juve in semis, gets a free ticket to the finals and look how that turned out:nervous:

Last edited:

BBZ8800

33xar7o.jpg

Xavi scoring against Juve. :D Hope he can do it again, and that the end result is different than last time!

Yep, it was different in 2003.
But back then, Milan and Juventus were the 2 strongest teams in the world.

This time it is much different.

dakt

We are clearly better team, but that didn't stop Juve in beating RM. So, careful!
Visca el Barca!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The team on paper means nothing. We will have to be a unit out there and will need mental toughness in this final.

leon

Juve is extremely scary. That's my feeling after watching the both legs with RM. My worry begins (Sorry in advance for my English)

sailor

The same pessimism has been expressed before the games against M.City, PSG, and Bayern and the results were against all expectations.Juve won't be any different from the rest.Their strength is in their collective and agresive defense, but their attacking squad is way below the 3 mentioned teams.If they park the bus ,MSN will crack it, and if they go for open play Buffon will have a hard night. I'm optimistic and I can imagine Barcelona streets floaded with fresh beer !

Home of Barca Fans