2014 World Cup General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickstar

With argentina losing their best card (besides messi), which di maria, semi against holland will be tough.
Its already incredible if they can beat the orange and face... germany in the final. Its 1990 all over again!

F

Flavia

With argentina losing their best card (besides messi), which di maria, semi against holland will be tough.
Its already incredible if they can beat the orange and face... germany in the final. Its 1990 all over again!

It'd be better if it's 1986 all over again :)

Richard.H

I want Argentina to win badly but I have a sick feeling in my stomach that the Dutch will win. I think Van Gaal is too good of a coach to not let his opportunity slip by.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Well, this game is going to be almost the same game like against Belgium. Holland keeping the ball and Argentina playing on counters. At least I hope so. It will be hard for Argentina without Di Maria, but they still have Messi. I can see Leo scoring in this game. He missed against Belgium and now he is full of wanting to score. Vamos Leo!

Egert

Estonian Culé
Kluivert (assistant #NED): "How will we stop Messi? He is a special player. But how will Argentina stop Robben...?"

King Leo

Banned
FIFA might just play it so that Argentina play Brazil for 3rd spot while the Dutch fight the Germans for the cup. FIFA will gain from amazing viewer rating in both matches $$$.

BarcaGirl

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 · 21m
Velasco Carballo has a big chance of officiating the World Cup final. The man will ruin the main event if he has the chance, please no.

sweet mother of jesus ...if this is true, the final is going to be a disaster.

zanela

FIFA might just play it so that Argentina play Brazil for 3rd spot while the Dutch fight the Germans for the cup. FIFA will gain from amazing viewer rating in both matches $$$.

An ARG-BRA final has greater potential, and promoting the same is in FIFA's interest. The dutch fighting the germans doesn't 've the same appeal for a global audience.

Galning

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 · 21m
Velasco Carballo has a big chance of officiating the World Cup final. The man will ruin the main event if he has the chance, please no.

23rltts.gif

DB10

Want to see an all European or all South American final given the rivalries. Don't mind whichever team wins.

Brazil because of the obvious, home team etc..

Germany because they finally fulfill their potential.

Argentina because of Messi.

Holland because they've never won when they should have already.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Germany didnt show anything, at 2010 team was better. i'm with either Brazil, or Holland.

Benzema is the best player of this world cup 2014 in ratings according to fifa.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Germany didnt show anything, at 2010 team was better. i'm with either Brazil, or Holland.

Benzema is the best player of this world cup 2014 in ratings according to fifa.

No one gives a shit about the Castrol Index ratings by FIFA to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans