2014-2015 UEFA Youth League

Piqué

My father is a scout for Ajax, but he has watched Anderlecht several times. He told me that the biggest talents like Youri Tielemans, Leander dendoncker and Aaron leya iseka are already playing with the first team, so there is a chance for Barcelona. They still have good players like Svilar, Bourard en Jellal.
Tielemans & Dendoncker are now regulars in the first team, Leya Iseka was mostly on the substitute bench for the last month. He scored the winner yesterday. He's the younger brother of Batshuayi (Marseille striker who scored twice this weekend).

Anderlecht were the better team yesterday, although without some other key players (Kawaya, Bastien). Crowd of 12 000, players seemed to enjoy. Svilar made one mistake, which wasn't punished.

khaled_a_d

Awesome. Knew he was in the youth teams but didn't realise he was that high up in the ranks.

He is one of my favorite CB prospects in La Masia btw .I think he will be promoted to barca B in 2016 so we may have a chance to follow his development better

Piqué

Tielemans & Dendoncker are now regulars in the first team, Leya Iseka was mostly on the substitute bench for the last month. He scored the winner yesterday. He's the younger brother of Batshuayi (Marseille striker who scored twice this weekend).

Anderlecht were the better team yesterday, although without some other key players (Kawaya, Bastien). Crowd of 12 000, players seemed to enjoy. Svilar made one mistake, which wasn't punished.

Maybe to ease some pain ;), Anderlecht destroyed Porto yesterday, 5-0. 3 goals from Leya Iseka who also scored the winner vs Barça. Another brilliant performance from our youngsters. And again a new attendance record of over 13 000.

Next month semi-final vs Shakthar. Other semi Chelsea vs Roma if I'm not mistaken.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I thought 0:1 was a good result against a really strong Anderlecht team. For me they were the favorites to win it all before the Round of 16 and I hope they will beat Shakhtar now and win the final.

L

linetty

Solanke is def. a player to keep an eye on. Probably going to solely win the whole thing for Chelski.

Home of Barca Fans