2014-2015 UEFA Youth League

khaled_a_d

0-0 against PSG and qualified as 2nd in Group
Teams who are qualified
Group A : At.Madrid ,Olympiacos
Group B : Real Madrid,Liverpool
Group C : Benfica ,Zenit Saint Petersburg
Group D : Anderlecht , Arsenal
Group E : Manchester City , Roma (regardless the results tomorrow)
Group F : Ajax , Barcelona (regardless the results tomorrow)
In Group G Chelsea & Schalke 04 both qualified with both having 12 points ,games tomorrow to decide top of the group
While in Group H Shakhtar won the grop with Porto ( 8 pts) and Bilbao (6 pts ) fighting for qualification

L

linetty

A pinch of luck and we're through. I can't see us winning it twice in a row though. Maybe if Lee was allowed to feature in official games we would have had quite better chances to make it.

Right now, there are a lot of question marks and doubts. It might not be because of the current generation, that is arguably less talented than the previous one, it might be because the coaching is really poor.

L

linetty

BTW Kaptoum,Adama,Halilovic&Bicho all are 1996 born,can we use them in the competition when needed?
don't know if we can but even if we do i'm 100% sure we won't

i think we can't though, don't they have to be registered for the tournament first, at the beginning?

L

linetty

Anderlecht is a very tough opponent. We are probably going out. :(
yeah, but honestly it doesn't matter if we go out now or in the next round. if we can't beat them we don't deserve to win the whole thing. anyway, there are no easy opponents at this stage.

they should be afraid of us, not the other way around.

L

linetty

munir of this year is the goalkeeper Onana. where would we be without this guy...

khaled_a_d

don't know if we can but even if we do i'm 100% sure we won't

i think we can't though, don't they have to be registered for the tournament first, at the beginning?

Didn't we?We did the same thing with Adama and was called for some games last year. ANd of this guys would be huge upgrade for the squad

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Sry could not find a better video.

Did somebody see this? Real was up 1:0 but then one of their players picked up the ball because he thought it was behind the goal line. The ref awarded Porto a penalty and the game ended 1:1. Porto won the penalty shootout. The poor kid will probably never forget that.
I like it though. Real out of the competition. Although Anderlecht will probably beat us.

L

linetty

It went over the line, shocking decision from the ref. Not that I complain though :pep:

Home of Barca Fans