20 - Sergi Roberto

Galning

I always said he'd never be good enough for the Barça midfield but if we keep playing Iniesta & Xavi without actually reinforcing the midfield he might actually become our best midfielder in a season or two.

DinhoR10

I always said he'd never be good enough for the Barça midfield but if we keep playing Iniesta & Xavi without actually reinforcing the midfield he might actually become our best midfielder in a season or two.

The only way that could happen is if we sell Rafinha,Suarez, Halilovic and Samper. Who are all better than him atm.

DinhoR10

Watching over some highlights and I must say Sergi was impressive, nothing flashy but quietly involved. Still not enough dangerous passes though, he will keep the ball moving quickly but unless a Messi or iniesta gets the ball the spaces opened by his quick passing won't be exploited.

BerkeleyBernie

One of his best games yesterday. But a performance against Elche doesn't mean he has the game intelligence to control the midfield against a stronger opponent, or even one that presses. Roberto is often corralled into running towards a dead end on a wing. That fault wasn't exposed by Elche.

Zangash

Banned
One of his best games yesterday. But a performance against Elche doesn't mean he has the game intelligence to control the midfield against a stronger opponent, or even one that presses. Roberto is often corralled into running towards a dead end on a wing. That fault wasn't exposed by Elche.

But when Pedro scores a hat trick against Huesca you cream yourself and have a mini heart attack.

Home of Barca Fans