20 - Sergi Roberto

impeh

Hi, its me..
Chelsea boss Villa-Boas wants £5m Roberto to follow Romeu from Barcelona to Blues.
Andre Villas-Boas is planning a fresh raid on Barcelona as the Chelsea boss weighs up a move for young midfielder Sergi Roberto.

being linked with chelsea, again.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
take it... take it.

Vilas Boas is obviously preparing his path to replace Pep in future. that's why he wants to tke the kids and develop them well, enough to be ready by the time he comes to Camp Nou. You heard it here first

zanela

Chelsea boss Villa-Boas wants £5m Roberto to follow Romeu from Barcelona to Blues.
Andre Villas-Boas is planning a fresh raid on Barcelona as the Chelsea boss weighs up a move for young midfielder Sergi Roberto.

being linked with chelsea, again.

_________Romeu___________
____Sergi______J.McEachran__

:wub:

Yugi

i had not been impressed with him this year, but he didnt play "much"
always with spain and injured, he has to get to rhythm and overally whole B team has to click it together
I dont want him to go...

//but if AVB allowed him to play and take over Lampard and him and Romeu would start showing brilliance in EPL and we could buy them back that would be brilliant

Trequartista

The good
he better make the move if they indeed want him,there is no way he would make it here anyway and the kid is talented and maybe perfect for english football
Romeu esque deal would be perfect for all parties

Barcilliant

AVB will probably be out of a job soon. What happens if a new mgr comes and doesnt have faith in youth?? Do we just let Romeu and Segi just rot at Stamford Bridge??

Home of Barca Fans