20 - Sergi Roberto

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
when the time comes, keita must go

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(yes)

:(

jamrock

Thats a good one as well, too many midfield talents not enough space to fit them, we should take a page out of madrid's book on some of them and sell them to la liga clubs with buy back clause throughout the life of the contract.

iced1776

Thought he was a bit better than Rafinha as they swapped AM and CF spots in the first half, a few bad touches but he was aggressive which is always nice to see!

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I liked what I saw today, but I still can't describe him as a footballer... He's like Keita, I think. JDS is a bit similar. Keeps it simple.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I liked what I saw today, but I still can't describe him as a footballer... He's like Keita, I think. JDS is a bit similar. Keeps it simple.

IF the rumours of Keita's transfer to Milan are true, I can see this lad being promoted for season 12/13

P

PhilS

I could certainly see him playing a couple of thousand minutes for the first team next year. He could just slide right in, no adjustment needed.

Yugi

tumblr_lx1dgeG3h91qdxgrdo1_500.jpg

played like a boss, cant wait to see him in first team next year

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He really did look terrific...You can see he's not quite comfortable going for goal yet but clearly he's been instructed to do so by Pep...Truth is, he's looked better than I thought he would...Now I'm trying to figure out what Pep is going to do, there simply can't be enough minutes for them all

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He really did look terrific...You can see he's not quite comfortable going for goal yet but clearly he's been instructed to do so by Pep...Truth is, he's looked better than I thought he would...Now I'm trying to figure out what Pep is going to do, there simply can't be enough minutes for them all

He wants to turn him into a taller :cesc:

Home of Barca Fans