20 - Sergi Roberto

Windhook

I disagree. Most of his time at Real Madrid Gareth Bale was injured, remember? But he delivered in big games and by this I mean Champions League finals.

Also in this COVID-19 era many players are still out of shape (as most of humanity is), lacking proper fitness and knowing Sergi had the virus just recently. He is not a RB naturally, but he is universal and can play at any position. I would never lose such a player. I'd rather offload someone who is selfish on the pitch and has the 145 million transfer tag on his back every game and boy oh boy his wage...

raedkuwait

30 years old and has many muscular injuries, versatile because he has (had) pace and cab play wide. Can he still do this well? Don't think so.

For his high wages (300k a week) for me it's a sell.

Alba Gaya and Dest Emerson plus for emergencies Mingueza is fine cover for fullbacks.

Sorry it's a sell for me dawgs

No team would buy him at all.

Messi983

30 years old and has many muscular injuries, versatile because he has (had) pace and cab play wide. Can he still do this well? Don't think so.

For his high wages (300k a week) for me it's a sell.

Alba Gaya and Dest Emerson plus for emergencies Mingueza is fine cover for fullbacks.

Sorry it's a sell for me dawgs

Agreed.

JamDav1982

Would struggle to sell him but they should not be renewing him on anything close to what he is on when out of contract in 2022.

If he leaves on free rather than accept far lower salary then so be it.

xXKonan

His contract expires next summer, but I would still be shocked if he left though.

He's a useful player to have but it depends on what Koeman wants to do with him here on out. I think the initial plan was to have Bob and Dest rotate the RB spot to help get Dest adjusted to the league and considering Dest is only 20 it made sense as he's very young. Bob has been solid despite a couple of bad games but he got injured for two months, came back, and got injured again, and will be out for a month.

I have to wonder if Bob didn't get injured, would he had been used more in the Midfield over Pjanic in Busi's Spot?

mc_lovin

We should sell him. Contract expires 2022, high wages. Pjanic is virtually unsellable. Emerson is hopefully joining. Not to forget Minguenza. Hes our catalan poster boy though.

khaled_a_d

He is like many players, salary is the ultimate decision making for us.
He is very versatile to not have a role inany squad, but he is not good enough to warrant big salary, not at his age and current state of the club

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We have so many new La Masia poster boys after so many years of just Roberto coming through the academy. Enough options at CM, Emerson at RB, if we sell him I won't be mad.

Porque

Be nice if we could sell a La Masia stalwart before they become mummified in the club museum. Who was the last one? Pedro?

Home of Barca Fans