20 - Sergi Roberto

underoath

Banned
ehm, not even backup or bench worthy - we could actually get some money if we sell now, just bye and get a RB backup

giphy.gif

Vilarrubi

Was good when he came on.. played with no pressure, I think if he’d had started in midfield he might not have played as well.

Havesaks

Could be if Valverde wants to to take more risks and attack more. But it'd be better if Semedo and Dembele play together on the RW.

Back on your weed i see :lol: Dembele has just come back from injury, there is no (sane) reason to play him vs united. He can be a sub maybe. We should and will play with the same players as in the first leg - maybe different starters, but Dembele won't start and he ofc he shouldn't. United isn't a threat, and we will easily advance without him.

underoath

Banned
Back on your weed i see :lol: Dembele has just come back from injury, there is no (sane) reason to play him vs united. He can be a sub maybe. We should and will play with the same players as in the first leg - maybe different starters, but Dembele won't start and he ofc he shouldn't. United isn't a threat, and we will easily advance without him.
I think we read this before, not a threat. But i think Dembele will play against MU don't know if starting or from the bench

Cule4life

The Culest
Back on your weed i see :lol:

leaf-fuck-off-sign-magnet-13-800x800.jpg

Dembele has just come back from injury, there is no (sane) reason to play him vs united. He can be a sub maybe. We should and will play with the same players as in the first leg - maybe different starters, but Dembele won't start and he ofc he shouldn't. United isn't a threat, and we will easily advance without him.

You want to play 4 DMs against united at home? :lol:

Dembele will play atleast 30 mins against Huesca and he can easily play 60 mins against United. Apart from using his skills to kill the tie early and avoid pressure (like PSG), the fans deserve better football in Camp Nou than the trash on display last week.

Havesaks

leaf-fuck-off-sign-magnet-13-800x800.jpg

You want to play 4 DMs against united at home? :lol:

Dembele will play atleast 30 mins against Huesca and he can easily play 60 mins against United. Apart from using his skills to kill the tie early and avoid pressure (like PSG), the fans deserve better football in Camp Nou than the trash on display last week.

If you actually bothered to see the matches, you would know, we play more on hold in away matches, so it wont anyhing like old trafford match anyway - if the same players are used or not. Dembele shouldnt start with a 1-0 lead, in a high-pressure game with risk of being injuried. Maybe he will get the last 30 min.

is arthur DM? I want to play same staring line up minus semedo, and no rakitic is not a DM either. Change arhutr for vidal in 60-70, dembele for coutinho in 60-70.

united isnt able to pressure us in camp nou like the chokers psg

Cule4life

The Culest
If you actually bothered to see the matches, you would know, we play more on hold in away matches, so it wont anyhing like old trafford match anyway - if the same players are used or not. Dembele shouldnt start with a 1-0 lead, in a high-pressure game with risk of being injuried. Maybe he will get the last 30 min.

is arthur DM? I want to play same staring line up minus semedo, and no rakitic is not a DM either. Change arhutr for vidal in 60-70, dembele for coutinho in 60-70.

united isnt able to pressure us in camp nou like the chokers psg

You said "United isn't a threat, and we will easily advance without him" and now you're saying its a high pressure game? You should start a Cognitive dissonance therapy group with BBZ.

Rakitic is a (poor) DM in all but name these days. BBZ and his posse keep crying Arthur doesn't make forward passes. Coutinho is in no man's land these days. Busquets can't make a tackle to save his life. So who's supposed to be doing the attacking?

Play Dembouz for the first 60 mins and then sub him for Coutinho. And Semedo was one of our best players against United. He should start.

Havesaks

You said "United isn't a threat, and we will easily advance without him" and now you're saying its a high pressure game? You should start a Cognitive dissonance therapy group with BBZ.

Rakitic is a (poor) DM in all but name these days. BBZ and his posse keep crying Arthur doesn't make forward passes. Coutinho is in no man's land these days. Busquets can't make a tackle to save his life. So who's supposed to be doing the attacking?

Play Dembouz for the first 60 mins and then sub him for Coutinho. And Semedo was one of our best players against United. He should start.

Dembele has proved himself to be unreliable and inmature concerning injuries, there is no reason to risk him with a starting role in game what for him would be high pressure game, just coming back, proving his worth in a big game in a big competition.

We are alot better at home, and this line up will be plenty do advance against a really weak united side with a 1-0 lead in the bag.

Joan

I'm pretty sure he'll start at Camp Nou. Semedo, despite doing individually well, caused problems and wasn't involved enough. Defensively did well, but rarely provided width which made escaping the pressure United put on us tough. Few times he did, helped us greatly.

For instance, look at Semedo's and Alba's heatmaps:

BF-1.png

Guess which one's Semedo's. (in touches: Semedo (72), Alba (132)).

With no (true) wingers involved, Roberto offers more as FBs' main role becomes offering width. Helping the middle line out is also high on the list of priorities.

Now look at Roberto's average match against Atletico:

bf-2.png

Imo, one of the main reasons why Roberto is the preffered option with RW Messi.

Home of Barca Fans