20 - Sergi Roberto

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Morata was good for Juventus and was picked there because of that.

Nacho is a CB which is a position Spain are lacking in. Monreal is a hybrid LB/CB so he fulfill both roles. Spain have Carvajal and Azpilicueta and then Odriozola. Three proper RBs that are all better than Roberto.

They have a lot of midfielders that are all better than Roberto. Vaszquez is an impact player that can fulfill many roles with more impact than Roberto.

Stoichkov1

Morata was good for Juventus and was picked there because of that.

Nacho is a CB which is a position Spain are lacking in. Monreal is a hybrid LB/CB so he fulfill both roles. Spain have Carvajal and Azpilicueta and then Odriozola. Three proper RBs that are all better than Roberto.

They have a lot of midfielders that are all better than Roberto. Vaszquez is an impact player that can fulfill many roles with more impact than Roberto.

I'm not sure Odriozola is better than Roberto.

Also if we're talking about performances on the field Roberto has been easily better than Carvajal who has been shocking for the entire season.

Joan

I understand the decision.

Carvajal is a better player overall so that's a no-brainer. Azpilicueta is more defensive and can cover CB spot. Odriozola is a talented RB and future starting material.

Roberto can be a good utility player but they don't really need it. Note that he's not even a RB.

Stoichkov1

Aye you are the lone voice that has worked it all out.

Do you seriously think that Lopetegui wouldn't call Morata if he was still at Real?

Morata is not the first case and won't be the last, just like Casillas who was finished in 2014 and was still playing for Spain 2016.

JamDav1982

Do you seriously think that Lopetegui wouldn't call Morata if he was still at Real?

Morata is not the first case and won't be the last, just like Casillas who was finished in 2014 and was still playing for Spain 2016.

Yes if Morata was at Real and been as poor in second half of season then dont think he would be a definite to get picked.

None of them are getting picked just because play for Real.

DDG was keeper for Euros in 2016 and Casillas was at Porto anyway.

Stoichkov1

Yes if Morata was at Real and been as poor in second half of season then dont think he would be a definite to get picked.

None of them are getting picked just because play for Real.

DDG was keeper for Euros in 2016 and Casillas was at Porto anyway.

Ahah as I suspeced you know nothing about Spain.

If a player who plays for Real isn't called the media(Marca and AS) start crucifying the coach.

JamDav1982

Ahah as I suspeced you know nothing about Spain.

If a player who plays for Real isn't called the media(Marca and AS) start crucifying the coach.

You dont have a clue it seems claiming Casillas still getting picked in 2016 as plays for Real when was neither getting picked or at Real.

Full of shit and dont have clue what you are on about as per usual.

Stoichkov1

You dont have a clue it seems claiming Casillas still getting picked in 2016 as plays for Real when was neither getting picked or at Real.

Full of shit and dont have clue what you are on about as per usual.

Jesus Casillas is a Real Madrid legend. Even if in 2016 he wasn't at Real he was still playing in 2015 and De Gea was miles better than him.

JamDav1982

Jesus Casillas is a Real Madrid legend. Even if in 2016 he wasn't at Real he was still playing in 2015 and De Gea was miles better than him.

Haha so he wasnt at Real as I said and he wasnt starting for Spain.

Were Carvajal or Diego Lopez at Euro 2014? Isco 2016?

You dont have a clue.

Home of Barca Fans