20 - Sergi Roberto

clemente

Horrible defending, should never be ahead of Semedo, defending in the penalty box with 10 feet away from the attacker

pregra

He’s never where he is supposed to be. If this dude wasn’t La Masia he would’ve been sold years ago. And his crossing? Ffs...

Nothanks

goal was a 2v1 situation
if he had iniesta or coutinho providing him cover like alba gets he would be much better off

dembele casually walking back on defense letting the LW and LB pass back and forth against roberto is the problem

utility73

We really need to find someone decent for that RB position. Roberto is just horrible at defending, he is practically always miles away from the opponent and does not apply any pressure making it too easy for them to pass or shot by him.

Givenchy

he was terrible but Dembele has to take some of the blame leaving him exposed. Semedo-Dembele is the way forward, sell Gomes and give Bob a chance in midfield i say

Nothanks

you could have a prime dani alves on rb, and it wont matter if the player does not have support.

in the 4-3-3 dani alves had xavi as his backup

in 4-4-2 / 4/-2-3-1 our rightback needs support from the RM, Alba gets a lot of support from Coutinho / Iniesta the defensive mids have to cover the box more than wings, only one that can be blamed here is dembele looking back at the replay sergi roberto could do almost nothing against the assist in the first goal.

clemente

Hopefully, this performance made Semedo a starter.
I just want him to move to midfield, I believe he wants that too.

Should stop putting his hands behind his back every time defending in the box.

In all fairness, he was 1 on 2 on Sevilla's first goal.

stop blaming him as RB. It's the stupid fucking cunt face valverde that keeps benching Semedo and playing Roberto as the RB.

ASordidGod

Said it before, but he's too passive. He knows he's slow, knows he can't tackle, so is reluctant to commit and offers far too much space to the opponent. And I know it's unfair to compare to Alba because Alba is, well, a lot better, but Alba picks out the right ball in the box pretty regularly - honestly can't even remember the last time Roberto found anyone in the opposing penalty area, let alone the right person.

5ergio_Busquets

Said it before, but he's too passive. He knows he's slow, knows he can't tackle, so is reluctant to commit and offers far too much space to the opponent. And I know it's unfair to compare to Alba because Alba is, well, a lot better, but Alba picks out the right ball in the box pretty regularly - honestly can't even remember the last time Roberto found anyone in the opposing penalty area, let alone the right person.

How dare you say that? He is fantastic "going forward" according to some people here.

ASordidGod

Ha, ha, yes, well, to be fair he was okay at the start of the season. And every now and then he'll burst past a player or two and look progressive doing so. But end product? Not since first Atletico game, as far as I can remember. Been very disappointing in the final third for a long time now.

serghei

you could have a prime dani alves on rb, and it wont matter if the player does not have support.

in the 4-3-3 dani alves had xavi as his backup

in 4-4-2 / 4/-2-3-1 our rightback needs support from the RM, Alba gets a lot of support from Coutinho / Iniesta the defensive mids have to cover the box more than wings, only one that can be blamed here is dembele looking back at the replay sergi roberto could do almost nothing against the assist in the first goal.

Sevilla's LB didn't go up at all. Mostly Roberto was owned in 1 vs 1 too easily. Teams know that he is a weak link in defense. Dembele has to come back when the fullback pushes up. But Sevilla's FB didn't do that, stayed back almost all game.

Dembele played as a winger this game.

Home of Barca Fans