20 - Sergi Roberto

ronniecro

can't blame him if he decides to leave,after he played his heart out in unnatural position for him this is what he deserved?

Devils

I feel sick just reading the rumors that he might leave and I don't think I could stomach watching Barca if he goes.

It's like getting your heart ripped out.

slvtn

Couldn't really blame him for leaving now. But that would be a pity as he worked hard to get his minutes. We should turn him in a LW and say goodbye to Dembele. can't beat Sergi anyway!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I hope he is not leaving. His real competition for a starting place in the line-up this year will be Rakitic, Gomes and Paulinho. Iniesta is aging quickly and has no stamina and physical attributes left. If Samper leaves on loan, we will see Bob playing as a DM as well. Also given how awful Vidal has been vs Madrid and Semedo not being ready yet, we can expect him to feature as a RB a couple of times in the first half of the season too. It seems that Valverde sees Denis more as a LW and does not count on Arda.

However, if Barca signs Coutinho, things will change. There are really too many central midfielders in our team with Rafinha, Denis, Arda, Gomes, Raki, Paulinho, Bob, Alena, and Iniesta. At this point I probably rate him more than any central midfielder we have.

Adversus

If Bob leaves it will be the end of it for me for a while. One bad blow after another, with the management making it so much worse with their stupid decisions.

It takes so much psychological as well as physical toll to be a Barca fan these days. Sigh.

Try being an Everton fan for the last 25 years. :)

El Guaje

If Bob leaves it will be the end of it for me for a while. One bad blow after another, with the management making it so much worse with their stupid decisions.

It takes so much psychological as well as physical toll to be a Barca fan these days. Sigh.

Agree, feel exactly the same. Everyone should boycott Barca till Bartomeu and his fucking board step aside.

Neymessi

Is this even real life? One unbelievable thing after another. Paulinhio coming and roberto leaving BECAUSE of him. I thought nothing could be worse than paulinhio coming.

I am already feeling quite fucked with our current situation but I will probably be dead inside if this happens.

God Serena

Imagine a world where we lose Samper and Roberto because we signed Paulinho.

But I'm sure it's because these players just aren't good enough. Paulinho will bring the quality our midfield has been lacking.

Garrus

Is really no one noticing the contradictions and hypocrisy in all of this.
If everyone is upset because roberto might leave after the signing of paulinho, Why are you at the same time asking to sign jean seri?
He's a midfielder just as paulinho, In fact he shares more characteristics with roberto than paulinho, He more likely to suck even more playing time from sergi.
Logic dictates that if roberto is truly upset about paulinho, Then he'll still be just as upset with seri, If not more.

So if all of your responses truly stem from your pure desire and care for roberto's future with us, And it's not about you not getting the midfielder you actually wanted and getting the one you didn't want, I'm sure you all will would've been against the signing of BOTH paulinho and jean seri.....right?, I'm simply asking for consistency.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans