20 - Sergi Roberto

FC B

He won't leave atm, he isn't stupid and he seems really attached to Barca and also knows he'll get sufficient playing time here.

FinBarcelonafan

Who the **** came up with these relase clauses? 40 million for Roberto? Teams should buy him instantly. In this market Roberto is worth more quite easily. You won't find better backup/starter in a case of injury. He is great player.

He could easily break through this season and be worth way more. Teams know that and that's why they are after him.

DO SOMETHING!!!

If they let him go I will vomit. I see another Thiago coming in this, although this time we all saw him becoming something good.

Last edited:

Androutsos

To be fair, when we signed this contract he was looking Jonathan Dos Santos level, I am sure he is in line for a raise now.

GetIn

He will supplant Rakitic this year as our box-to-box midfielder, put money on it. Ideally though, we would want to get someone like Seri for that position and return to the Xavi days of having a deep-lying playmaker.

barcanuck

His fitness due to nagging injuries though has always been his downfall. Hoping for the Monster Bob to break out this year like Pep once envisioned.

xXKonan

1502311649510.jpg

Says Juventus,Chelsea and United are very interested in Bob and are willing to pay his buyout clause.

However it also says he wants to stay and try and be the main protagonist in the Midfield.

While I don't doubt his loyalty, it's really annoying his buyout clause is low.

Arkk

1502311649510.jpg

Says Juventus,Chelsea and United are very interested in Bob and are willing to pay his buyout clause.

However it also says he wants to stay and try and be the main protagonist in the Midfield.

While I don't doubt his loyalty, it's really annoying his buyout clause is low.

thankfully hes not a snake like Neymar. would be really pissed if he left.

now hopefully they turn their attention to Gomes :welcome:

Devils

Well since Coutinho is toast, Roberto now has to carry the world on his shoulders.

Give him a new contract and tell the interested clubs to fuck off.

xXKonan

His stock risen in the past couple of seasons to a point where he's linked with moves to Juve,Chelsea and United now.

But I doubt he would be a starter at any of those clubs. He already struck gold here as he has been a regular for his boyhood club which happens to be FC Barcelona. He would get paid a lot more at Chelsea and United but he would still be riding the bench over there.

He needs a updated contract. it was fine in 2014 when he was still green and uncertain but in football things change fast and Roberto's current contract is a joke now. he's one of the lowest earning players in the squad making less than the likes of Arda,Verm,Gomes etc.

Raketa10

We need to extend his contract ASAP and raise his buyout clause or we'll have another Thiago case.

I honestly don't understand why is buyout clause obligatory in Spain?!?!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans