20 - Sergi Roberto

Maria

Noone really excelled in the B team last season. I guess we have to thank Eusebio for that.

That's not really true..we had Jona and Montoya who were the best, and then Rafinha in the first half of season and Deulo in the second half. I don't like Eusebio either, but we can't blame him that Sergi was worse than someone who was in his first year with Barca B.

Butaan4barca

After the game against Osasuna, everybody was blaming Pep for using him instead of Xavi and now you say that he could be a starter for Barcelona after he played good against PSG, in a friendly. We saw with Thiago last season that the competitive games are very different and how hard it was for him, even though he is more talented than Sergi..also I don't believe that he has a place with the first team unless we sell Afellay.

i don't think he is fully ready for the first team, BUt definitely in the future he is the one to keep.

expected him to take Thiago's place with Barca B, but unfortunatelly for him JdS or even Rafinha were better.

THIS...

ShandyFFM

like how he played today.. quit good not nervous cleanballs if he gets mor into it im sure he will do some nice throughballs and some classy dribblings

Yugi

total BOSS
head and shoulder above everyone on pitch, just sublime....also he was only player that already had El Clasico experience with first team (2 years ago in Bernabeu = clear signal what are the plans with him)

:worthy:

Isaac_Cuenca23

Guillem Balague thinks he will be a regular member of the first team squad before the end of the season.

Which means, as Balague is always wrong about football, he will never make it at Barca :(

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
His new shinpads:

c8e3d5c00e2011e2b3af22000a1fb856_7.jpg

X

xaviniesta

Mascherano: "Youth player who sticks out? Personally, I like Sergi Roberto a lot. I think he will be a really great player" [mundodeportivo]

Home of Barca Fans