20 - Sergi Roberto

ammarfcb

ze special one
He had to make a 4-5 meter passes to get the ball from the middle to Cuenca, then Isaac did the rest. He had like 50% successful passes all from 5 meters max. He has been utter shit and not only this game but against Bate and Hospi too, the team was good in those games and his deficiency wasnt so painfully obvious

+1 this kid's passing is not up to barca standard

Maria

Can't believe you're killing a youngster after his first(or second) game in the league..I never really liked him and I don't believe he should have started(Jonathan would have been a better idea), but it's Pep's fault for putting him under such pressure. I'm sure that with Xavi/Iniesta/Busi at his side he would have done better.

ryuken

I'd say we ship his ass to somewhere else. Dont know why he was even in the starting line up. Fucked up the game like no1 else.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Can't believe you're killing a youngster after his first(or second) game in the league..I never really liked him and I don't believe he should have started(Jonathan would have been a better idea), but it's Pep's fault for putting him under such pressure. I'm sure that with Xavi/Iniesta/Busi at his side he would have done better.

I agree, I would have been a much better option to start the game on Saturday

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sport speculating that the player will stay with the B team for another season - good news, frankly...Still think there might be a big upside to his game yet

mateopol

Good performance by him yesterday, calm, keep his composure, didn't foul. Let's see if he will get some minutes in A-team this season (real minutes, not game in 1/16 of CdR and dead rubber in UCL group stage).

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Hopefully he does. If he is supposed to have a future with us then he needs to feature for us some more this season. He had a really solid game againt PSG I was impressed. Didnt make some of the mistakes he is prone to at times with the first team. Did well in the Xavi role. Could really do something special if we bring him up right.

Butaan4barca

Hopefully he does. If he is supposed to have a future with us then he needs to feature for us some more this season. He had a really solid game againt PSG I was impressed. Didnt make some of the mistakes he is prone to at times with the first team. Did well in the Xavi role. Could really do something special if we bring him up right.

Top top talent. Will be in the club for long. Probably the future of our mid.

Visca el Barça

Yeah, Roberto played a great game yesterday. We will hopefully see him playing much more for the first team in the coming season. I agree with you, @Butaan4barca,
he's a top talent and if he continues doing as well as he does now, he will be an important player for us in the future and will stay in the club for a long time.

P

PhilS

He could step in right now and be a starter for this team. He fits the style perfectly. Assuming Cesc is now one of the starting forwards, with Thiago out Roberto has to be the next choice behind Xavi and Iniesta. I'd be surprised if he goes back to Barca B, he's won a first team job.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Believe me, he'll stay with Barca B. He was poor last season, which is why he'll have to prove himself this year

Maria

He could step in right now and be a starter for this team.

After the game against Osasuna, everybody was blaming Pep for using him instead of Xavi and now you say that he could be a starter for Barcelona after he played good against PSG, in a friendly. We saw with Thiago last season that the competitive games are very different and how hard it was for him, even though he is more talented than Sergi..also I don't believe that he has a place with the first team unless we sell Afellay.

Believe me, he'll stay with Barca B. He was poor last season, which is why he'll have to prove himself this year

I expected him to take Thiago's place with Barca B, but unfortunatelly for him JdS or even Rafinha were better.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans