19 - Vitor Rawke

mc_lovin

Xavi recently said he lacks positional understanding of our game at the moment. Hopefully a few more months+preseason fixes that. I can’t watch Lewy anymore.

Messi983

Bought him for long term probably. Hoping he is gonna become top after 2-3 seasons.

That should be obvious to everyone but impatient Barca fans who gave up on players after one game, lol.

Really hope he'll get some minutes in next games. No reason to play Felix or Ferran ahead of him.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Xavi recently said he lacks positional understanding of our game at the moment. Hopefully a few more months+preseason fixes that. I can’t watch Lewy anymore.
Xavi not lying, he lacks positional understanding indeed - what Xavi isn’t telling us though is that he misses everything else as well :lol:

Last edited:

Devils

How much patience is needed for a player who doesn’t play tho?

I mean this guys has been here nearly 6 months now and has barely featured.

Every single attacker in this team bar Yamal has had long extended periods of just being completely trash this season and this cat can barely find game time.

He’s 7th choice attacker in this team at the moment, and I’m counting Fermin because Fermin is often bought on as a attacking sub over this guy.

How can a 40m 18 year old player be 7th choice attacker and barely get game time?

Total-Football

Starting to look like the forward version of Arthur
Actually watching arthur in Brazil we saw his skillset and it made sense back then.. even at the club he played a couple of brilliant games against world class teams (vs madrid and tottenham). This random dude looks trash even in the Brazilian league.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
How much patience is needed for a player who doesn’t play tho?

I mean this guys has been here nearly 6 months now and has barely featured.

Every single attacker in this team bar Yamal has had long extended periods of just being completely trash this season and this cat can barely find game time.

He’s 7th choice attacker in this team at the moment, and I’m counting Fermin because Fermin is often bought on as a attacking sub over this guy.

How can a 40m 18 year old player be 7th choice attacker and barely get game time?
Because he sucks?

Home of Barca Fans