19 - Vitor Rawke

vuji_31

Ohhhhh, see who's here... you found another punching bag after Lautaro, who you were dead wrong about :lol:
Clasic low IQ comment.
Let's get context right.

In 2020 in corona, Bartomeu wanted to spend 120mil on Lautaro who was averaging 15 goals per season in that time.
Also he has been hot and cold all the time.

Now after 4 years, he has improved, but still atrocius when he is needed to score.
Look at Argentina at WC, look at Inter in CL.

He can't handle pressure.

Seria A is shit league, until he does something out of that league we can talk, but still we dodged bullet for 120mil.

kattanib

What is cloest too mean here? Especially in h8s own language.
Is he talking about comparisons? Or about meeting and talking to him from previous generations.
No harm said in the second scenario, in the second it is indeed bad look. But he was indeed compared to him by Brazilian press, solely because he was a no9 from Cruzeiro. So he was still correct, and while he should answered differently it wasn't stupid answer.
Its style of playing

Total-Football

Certified bum. I knew he was a bum when I saw his "highlights" on YouTube. Small, not very strong, can't control the ball, no Brazilian technique or swagger, no passing no outstanding scoring abilities.. this is another enigma straight from the barca manual of trash expensive recruitments .

JohnN

If he was a barca b player getting some first team game time I think everyone would be OK with his performances. Still can't understand that special thing that made as sign him though. remains to be seen.

FC B

Certified bum. I knew he was a bum when I saw his "highlights" on YouTube. Small, not very strong, can't control the ball, no Brazilian technique or swagger, no passing no outstanding scoring abilities.. this is another enigma straight from the barca manual of trash expensive recruitments .
This is what I thought first too but his excuse is he didn't got minutes as of now.

Home of Barca Fans