19 - Vitor Rawke

jairzinho

Fun fact. He has more goals than Dembele this season. :p

I think we need to be patient with him. He's come in the middle of the season and deserves at least a full pre season with the squad before we write him off.

BusiTheKing

You see him receive the ball and he just seems extremely limited and primitive in what he can do.

You could compare with Suarez but although Suarez looked sort of barbaric and clumsy, his actions were high level, often low key genius. This is not the same type of player.

Blanco

Vitor Roque: "Ronaldo Nazario? I think he's the player I get closest to. When I played at Cruzeiro I had the opportunity to meet him, we didn't talk much, it was just before Barça became interested in me."

Clubs to do not only medical tests but intellectual tests before signing a player - the time has come!

Porque

Vitor Roque: "Ronaldo Nazario? I think he's the player I get closest to. When I played at Cruzeiro I had the opportunity to meet him, we didn't talk much, it was just before Barça became interested in me."

Clubs to do not only medical tests but intellectual tests before signing a player - the time has come!

Foreshadowing his Valladolid future right there.

Porque

You see him receive the ball and he just seems extremely limited and primitive in what he can do.

You could compare with Suarez but although Suarez looked sort of barbaric and clumsy, his actions were high level, often low key genius. This is not the same type of player.

Yeah. It is not natural, similar to how Jutgla was when at 9 for the first team. He tried his best, playing the patterns learned in training, but you could see he was at his limit.

A bit like how Eric Garcia appeared on the defensive end.

Still, if you want to go to extreme examples. He is a poor mans Haaland without the pace, stature and scoring record shown in Europe :lol:

BUT if you look at Haaland, he is by no means excelling at his touch and passing, but he has improved immmensely since being over year at a possession orientated Pep side. We can only hope that Vitor can show that growth too.

Gnidrologist

Raphina is equally limited and primitive, but somehow we've found use of him due to him contributing to goals and working hard to help defense. Obviously, we hope to see more than that from Rawk. He has played fuck all yet and has done both. Don't see why there needs to be so much negativity in such and early stage of his Barca stint.

khaled_a_d

What is cloest too mean here? Especially in h8s own language.
Is he talking about comparisons? Or about meeting and talking to him from previous generations.
No harm said in the second scenario, in the second it is indeed bad look. But he was indeed compared to him by Brazilian press, solely because he was a no9 from Cruzeiro. So he was still correct, and while he should answered differently it wasn't stupid answer.

vuji_31

Said it first time saw the guy.

He is just bad.

Money wasted. Better option would be get for free De Jong/Auba type of player.

Real M bought Endrick. He is tslemt we needed to sign.

Not Roque.

mc_lovin

Said it first time saw the guy.

He is just bad.

Money wasted. Better option would be get for free De Jong/Auba type of player.

Real M bought Endrick. He is tslemt we needed to sign.

Not Roque.
Ohhhhh, see who's here... you found another punching bag after Lautaro, who you were dead wrong about :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Way too early to draw any conclusions. Hasn't even played full 90 minute game yet :lol:

Absolutely. Just first impression is frustrating for me.
He does seem to make things happen though and truth be told Suarez also looked raw when he first signed him.

Home of Barca Fans