14 - João Félix

it's hard to believe that RM after adding Hazard, Jovic, Junior, Rodrygo, Mendy, Militao will not be able challenge Barca this season.

Pathetico also did not seem to get weaker.

Hopefully La Liga is stronger this season.

BBZ8800

it's hard to believe that RM after adding Hazard, Jovic, Junior, Rodrygo, Mendy, Militao will not be able challenge Barca this season.

They won't challenge us.
Their only chance is if we will do too many changes and suicidal mistakes (far worse than in the first 2 seasons).
On that list of names, there are really a few funny names which really shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as words=challenge, a title, getting stronger and similar.

bastardo

This kid is just oozing with talents that cannot be taught. His football intelligence is amazing, like how long to hold onto the ball and when to pass. Its like his mind working one step ahead of the rest.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

They won't. Only Hazard is a world class addition. They also need time for a complete overhaul of the gameplan. Others could well enough turn out to be flops just as our "operation 23" (or was it 22) did in 2016.

Devils

It's good that he went to Atletico because if he turns out good, we'll steal him from them like we did with Griezmann. Maybe not through a buyout clause but one way or the other.

It's good that he went to Atletico because if he turns out good, we'll steal him from them like we did with Griezmann. Maybe not through a buyout clause but one way or the other.

if he does not develop a fierce loyalty toward pathetico like Saul Niguez

gregorrin10

if he does not develop a fierce loyalty toward pathetico like Saul Niguez

Don't think so, Saul is a totally different case, since he's almost their home-grown player, played for their second and even third team when he was younger, he's been there basically from his early teens, and rose through the ranks there, so his loyalty is more than justified, while for Felix that was Benfica, while Atletico is your typical step up club (like Arsenal or Spurs) before the biggest ones come for him in a few years (hopefully us, cause he's just so versatile and could be a brilliant LW, LCM or even ST for us post Messi years. Funny story, i'm in my 2nd season in FM right now and thinking of buying him, scouts have told me to sign him up whatever the price 94 rating he got, pretty amazing, think i'm gonna go for it (never signed Griezmann, just FDJ and MDL).

Last edited:

Hazard is the only one from them who is able to decide a match by himself. But i have the feeling he wont be as good as in Chelsea.

Home of Barca Fans