14 - João Félix

messi2140

6racies Xavi
His ball control is truly something else which is what started that beautiful assist he just made. . He makes it look so effortless. I might be going overboard but he is giving me flashes of Iniesta with the way he is controlling the ball.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Let’s pay Atletico the 80m they want to maintain amicable relations with them so they will sell Felix to us one day.

:troll:

Oh no, we are broke. We even borrowed 30m to pay for Griezmann’s transfer.

Some of the things people were saying on this forum 2 months ago when I was saying Felix should be our number 1 signing to replace Iniesta.

1) Nobody will pay 120m for this kid. He is worth 60m tops.

2) Overrated. Only did it in a crap league.

3) How dare you call him the best Portuguese player when the forums resident hero CR7 is still playing

4) Replace Iniesta? He's a striker though!

5) Benfica are used to mugging clubs - remember Sanches.

clemente

It's nice to see him play, comfortable with the ball. Nowadays I usually just alt+tab when Suarez gets the ball, wish we had him over the barrel.

Laplacian

Man this kid really oozes talent with his technique and vision. He's so beautiful to watch. If he performs like this during the season, Atletico Madrid will have performed a fucking masterclass.

Look at how he fishes out for the ball during his goal, the kind of movement and instincts you expect from a striker. He's got so many skillsets, Kaka regeneration is a perfect description; unfortunately he's not as fast.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
All this hype.. He played against a midtable/Europa League level team ffs. This is what he's expected to do against the likes of Eibar, Villarreal and Real Madrid.

Let him face a REAL team before you jump on the hype train.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yes, it was a friendly. Nevertheless, his ball control is already world class. It really is exquisite. As well as his movement and decision making. I've been underestimating him.

Home of Barca Fans