14 - Javier Mascherano

Altomonte

Mascherano needs to regain his confidence but is not given the rest he needs to recover. Traveling back and forth to Argentina does not help. His bad pass at the end of the Peru game was terrible - no excuse for sending a weak pass across the field so close to the goal. After his return to Spain, he should take a few days off - not play the Deportivo game.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He probably won't start. Lucho reportedly sees Umtiti as the man to complement Pique going forward, especially with the form Mascherano is in.

God Serena

He probably won't start. Lucho reportedly sees Umtiti as the man to complement Pique going forward, especially with the form Mascherano is in.

Lucho starting a young player in favor of an older player who was more established has never happened regardless of form. Unless you want to say he did with Rakitic and Xavi, although their situation was so bad in years prior that Xavi was initially going to leave sooner just because Lucho was coming.

CuleLife4Life

Mascherano needs to regain his confidence but is not given the rest he needs to recover. Traveling back and forth to Argentina does not help. His bad pass at the end of the Peru game was terrible - no excuse for sending a weak pass across the field so close to the goal. After his return to Spain, he should take a few days off - not play the Deportivo game.

Sadly, at Masch's age, its hard to say its only a confidence thing. He is older now and could very well be on his way down instead of suffering from a bad form.

Wick

A lot of highs and lows with this guy. Recently it's mostly been lows.

I have been disappointed in his performances since that Copa final last season where's he almost cost us the title. Yeah, he looked like a proper CB for some time - reminded me of Puyi at times - but he simply makes too many mistakes now.

Raketa10

He is a class player, I am sure he will regain his form soon but he needs a proper rest first! He should not play against Deportivo.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's an ultimate Barca defender. Much passion, big risk - big reward type of a defender. I can forgive him for his usual brainfart per match because he stops so many attacks right away, not letting them to develop in a dangerous chance for opponents.

God Serena

He's an ultimate Barca defender. Much passion, big risk - big reward type of a defender. I can forgive him for his usual brainfart per match because he stops so many attacks right away, not letting them to develop in a dangerous chance for opponents.

His brainfarts have been causing us to drop points though.

Home of Barca Fans