14 - Javier Mascherano

jairzinho

If European football teams retired jersey numbers like they do in the NBA, his number would definitely be one of them hanging from the rafters.

RMU ReBorn

27021861_1796805480394239_6307859445610091128_o.jpg

JamDav1982

The amount of shit that got spoken about Mascherano over the years and spent arguing about it were all worth it.

Absolute legend and one of my favourite Barca players ever.

BarçaBarça

So no more one last game and standing ovation for him? I was the fans at Camp Nou would give him a tribute and give a standing ovation for his last game against Espanyol.

I thought so too, but surely not now that Coutinho has his number? Good on Valverde to play him at Camp Nou, when he could, this month.

Cule Finn

El Jefecito :worthy: I have to say, that after seeing him play for the first time as a Barca player against Hercules (Barca losing 0-2 at home), I didn't expect him to have such a legendary career here. He was struggling to fit in and frankly didn't look like a Barca player. But then came some injuries and he started to boss it as a CB. Those countless sliding tackles and the endless fighting spirit truly made him one of my favorites over the years. And who could forget that tackle on Bendtner...

Kuchi

Gracies Legend. Gutted to see him go, he has been a giant and i am glad he got the chance to be among the group with the best footballing careers at club level..ever.

Giant generation, amazing results for the last decade and he was here for almost all of that.

Not bad hefe, being apart of the most dominant team in recent history, as puyol or xavi..he will never be forgotten by the ones he relieved with his tackels and work for all this time.

#graciesmasche

Givenchy

There was a time I wanted Masch as captain, huge respect for coming in and not only playing in a foreign position but making it your own. Thank you legend

Home of Barca Fans